Reviews for Cementing Heritage
CBA7412 chapter 11 . 6/20
I have just read all three of the stories in this series in one and a half days, and I have to say they are amazing. The actions characters from the MCU are really believable and well thought out. I hope you do another one, maybe they could watch one from the future of their timeline! Like Thor: The Dark World or something. Those reactions from everyone at the scenes, especially Loki's 'death,' would be amazing too, I'm sure. Keep writing, you are really good! (That means update, as it doesn't sound finished yet.)
Ur fan chapter 11 . 5/31
Steeeeve! Steve sweetheart are you alright? I so badly want to tell you that Bucky is alive. I really want to let him know exactly where to find him and what to do to save him.
Sorry, it's just, he'll lose Peggy, his love, and I really want him to have Bucky, his brother.
I believe I mentioned that cap is my favorite.
and I have told you how awsome I think you are right?
Good, wouldn't want you unaware of that.
Ur fan chapter 5 . 5/30
May I just tell you that I really admire the amount of research you put into your writing? Also I felt so bad for Steve in the tour scene, I couldn't watch it and I can barely read it. Stupid colonel. Should've taken Steve with him from the get go. What a waste.
Ur fan chapter 1 . 5/30
Yes! Captain America is my favorite! I really hope Tony and his friendship will be less unstable after this. I can't wait for all the reactions. There are so many things to joke about and cry about. This movie definetely made me the sadest because it's the only one with no hope for a happy ending.
Sorry, just really excited.
Update!
fanaticallyFictitious chapter 11 . 4/24
I really do love these and I can't wait for the update!
RAB Crookshanks chapter 5 . 3/27
You did miss a scene, a deleted scene of the Battle of Azzarno. Either way, poor Steve.
Update!
Update
One of the most rocking parts of the film!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/14/2015
UPLOAD!
Darkraiprincess chapter 11 . 12/7/2015
Can you do Winter Soldier?
Guest chapter 11 . 11/24/2015
Update please :) Happy Thanksgiving!
PokeSpeBanette chapter 11 . 11/18/2015
nooooo i need to find out what happens! i won't say i was surprised when steve tried to hit tony, cus i was actually anticipating that. though this sort of makes me wonder what the others're doing...see this is me begging for another chapter, by buttering you up. sorry.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/17/2015
Brilliant idea, Tony! Confront the man when the wounds are just open again and when he has had no time to process it! I can REALLY see why they call you a genius! No, really, bravo brava and all that rot.