Reviews for Cementing Heritage
Please update!
sethrollinsgirl89 chapter 11 . 2/22
I truly wish you would continue this story
Selvadja chapter 6 . 1/31
this story (and the previous ones) are simply amazing !
this trilogy is so far one of the best "watching the movies"-type of stories that I have read so far...and I have read many across different fandoms :D
it feels like everyone stays in-character and I love how they interact with each other.
and it's so much fun to see how they start to be all teasing and nice and basically behave like one big pile of siblings xD
thanks also for implementing actual german words/phrases/etc. where it's only natural to be there in the first place :D (I hope you understand what I try to say- english is not my first language)

but I do want to recommend one thing when writing german words into your story:
if they have the german letters " ä, ö, ü" in them - like in "Zündung" - it's better to write it "ü" as "ue" instead of just "u"...
because as a german native speaker I didn't recognize "Zundung" as a german word at first and was quite confused in the next lines when someone asked if the character knows german xD
I know the english keyboard doesn't have these letters so you can't write them, but it is grammatically correct to write "ä, ö, ü" as " ae, oe, ue" if need be :)

It's not really that much of a problem or something, but less confusing for any german reader :D

sorry for the long explanation, I just wanted to point it out, because it took me a few minutes to get past that section with the "Zundung" because I didn't get it with the "you know german?" xDD

and now I'll continue reading this incredibly entertaining masterpiece of a fanfiction
OzzyStar2 chapter 11 . 12/1/2016
Is this story still active? I've read through the previous installments of the series, and I completely adore them. You're an excellent writer, and I'd love it if you could pick this up again, although I understand if you don't want to, and I'm not going to try and force you into writing. I just want to know if you're planning to continue this series, that's all :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2016
You should do a story where it's the howling commandos watching the avengers and the winter solider to see their reactions
CBA7412 chapter 11 . 6/20/2016
I have just read all three of the stories in this series in one and a half days, and I have to say they are amazing. The actions characters from the MCU are really believable and well thought out. I hope you do another one, maybe they could watch one from the future of their timeline! Like Thor: The Dark World or something. Those reactions from everyone at the scenes, especially Loki's 'death,' would be amazing too, I'm sure. Keep writing, you are really good! (That means update, as it doesn't sound finished yet.)
Ur fan chapter 11 . 5/31/2016
Steeeeve! Steve sweetheart are you alright? I so badly want to tell you that Bucky is alive. I really want to let him know exactly where to find him and what to do to save him.
Sorry, it's just, he'll lose Peggy, his love, and I really want him to have Bucky, his brother.
I believe I mentioned that cap is my favorite.
and I have told you how awsome I think you are right?
Good, wouldn't want you unaware of that.
Ur fan chapter 5 . 5/30/2016
May I just tell you that I really admire the amount of research you put into your writing? Also I felt so bad for Steve in the tour scene, I couldn't watch it and I can barely read it. Stupid colonel. Should've taken Steve with him from the get go. What a waste.
Ur fan chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
Yes! Captain America is my favorite! I really hope Tony and his friendship will be less unstable after this. I can't wait for all the reactions. There are so many things to joke about and cry about. This movie definetely made me the sadest because it's the only one with no hope for a happy ending.
Sorry, just really excited.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/27/2016
Update!
fanaticallyFictitious chapter 11 . 4/24/2016
I really do love these and I can't wait for the update!
Father of Understanding chapter 5 . 3/27/2016
You did miss a scene, a deleted scene of the Battle of Azzarno. Either way, poor Steve.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/5/2016
Update!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/20/2016
Update
Guest chapter 6 . 1/18/2016
One of the most rocking parts of the film!