Reviews for Crescent Moon
loverofgaydragons chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
noooo, that cant be the end. what happens when he comes back?
slmon chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
I read this a couple of years ago and desperately loved it. Hot, angsty, full of regrets, beautiful. Thank you so much for writing this and, once again, I'm printing if off so that I can read it when I want, whenever I want.
Iezeulte chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Gorgeous. Unbelieveably gorgeous. I've never read anything as well-written and just...

Wow.
dethscythe chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
Lyric and emotional and hot and sweet... a charged, private moment between two people with too many unshared feelings between them. It ends on a good note, too: the end of the scene, but not really the end of the story. Okay, actually, that makes me hate you because I'm left whining for more, but I stand by my analysis of it as a good place to end. Unfortunately, the murky interweaving of the separate POVs and times/places confused the situation more than necessarily, interrupting the otherwise evocative flow of the narrative: it did _not_ enhance the wistful, dream-like, interspective tone, or the parallelism of both men's thoughts and yearnings.
Kaji The Harlequin chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
cute! i love it!
Sarkywoman chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
I love this story. My friend copied it onto disc for me (as I have no home internet connection) and I have read it so many times.
Anime No Oujo chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
Ah this story, I remember it well... NOW MAKE ANOTHER...HAPPY CHAPTER BEFORE I SEND A RABID CHI CHI AFTER YOU!
Kewla chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
Aw man longggg chapter, not complaining mind you just stating a fact. I feel so sad when Vegeta's so torned with his emotions. If only he had accepted Kakarott offer that night. But no that would have been to easy. So now all three of us suffer, Vegeta, Kakarott and myself, because I love to see the two of them together. Is there more, is Kakarott coming back soon for his Prince? Nicely done.

Waiting...