Reviews for Love of a Child
darkponyD chapter 2 . 2/2
Dang, this is good! How long until you update?
If you want to lock Ranma into his curse form temporarily or even permanently and then explore the ramifications that is fine and has made for many excellent fics. This is nothing more than your SI into a Sailor Moon fanfic. Nothing is wrong at all with inserting yourself into a fanfic but being in denial about and claiming this character is Ranma is pathetic. The very essence of Ranma as a character is a male forced at times into a female body. You killed that. If you want to write an OC or an SI go for it but don't expect the rest of us to be too stupid to recognize that is what you did. Calling the character Ranma is ludicrous since you've left nothing of Ranma for the character.
vampireyuri 22 chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
love this story please continue this
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
Great update, and I think Ryoga and Akane helping Ranma after this would be good since Saffron JUST happened. It makes sense and allows for epic tag-team. Heck, Ryoga can be a descended friend/guardian/or something to Ranma:)
AyameKitsune chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
More please!
rinnegan18 chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
good story,please continue
Shannon Dee chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
An interesting and fun story so far.
tekken872 chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
Wonderful story and quite an ingenious idea please keep working on it
iceland chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
wonder what happens next.
Chaosqueen chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
I'm confused is Ranma reincarnated from the SM era or was Ranma sent back from CT because you make it sound like she's from SM but describ her like (Usagi's "sister") Chibi Chibi from CT
wufiei chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
Nice fic. I'm very interested in it and will be following.
ken28 chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
really hope for an update soon
tubby2004 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE OF THIS STORY IF POSSIBLE
Poetheather1 chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
Wow... this seems really fun and exciting. I can't wait for more.
YuriFan5 chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
Well, despite how ham handed I thought the story was going to be, this is very well done. I am finding myself really enjoying this. I hope you finish the story. Alerted for now.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »