Reviews for Reunion
JasmineDragon22 chapter 50 . 7/21
O. M. G. What a roller coaster! I was crying, pacing, laughing, fun little tummy flutters. Wow. Just wow. Excellent story. Loved every moment of it.
JasmineDragon22 chapter 6 . 7/20
Honestly what a fantastic chapter. Had me in tears.
kmreece chapter 50 . 7/14
Wow, this is in my top two favorites for How to Train Your Dragon fanfiction. Loved it! Good job!
Joan McCreedy chapter 1 . 7/7
*sobs*
Alex B chapter 50 . 6/8
This has taken first place as my favourite story.
boi chapter 12 . 4/20
its hiccup horrendous haddock not hiccup haddock horeendous
FanficOverload chapter 50 . 4/21
This is my third time re-reading your story, and it never failed to leave me with swirl of mixed feelings and a crying mess. But the ending was great that it was so satisfying, this was amazing!
Unkown chapter 5 . 1/5
Im sorry but this is as far as i will go with your story, making astrid and hiccup beat each other up like that is a fan-fiction no one should ever think of. In what world would hiccup or astrid dare to do what you have written?
ParisHaddock chapter 28 . 12/31/2016
BIRDSONG IS VALKA?! WHOAH DUDE! UR SUCH AN AMAZING AUTHOR. AM SCREAMING RIGHT NOW. I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING. UR SO FULL OF SURPRISES!
ParisHaddock chapter 21 . 12/31/2016
ROSE IS HICCUP'S SISTER?! OH GODS I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING. IM SCREAMIINGGGGGG
Qcheng chapter 50 . 11/16/2016
I am really glad that I found your story!This is definitely one of the best httyd fanfiction I have ever feelings are so intense and I can't stop myself from reading until the you for sharing and finishing this wonderful work!Thank you so much:D
Qcheng chapter 35 . 11/16/2016
Awwww,Stingbreath is so names,haha.
Qcheng chapter 14 . 11/15/2016
I'm crying
Guest chapter 6 . 10/21/2016
Pass the bleach
Guest chapter 50 . 10/15/2016
I have never cried while watching a movie reading a book anything like that and I watch sad stuff. But I happened to be listening to some piano music and reading this and I was in tears for chapters. BEST FANFIC EVER! EVER!