Reviews for Reunion
Qcheng chapter 50 . 11/16
I am really glad that I found your story!This is definitely one of the best httyd fanfiction I have ever feelings are so intense and I can't stop myself from reading until the you for sharing and finishing this wonderful work!Thank you so much:D
Qcheng chapter 35 . 11/16
Awwww,Stingbreath is so names,haha.
Qcheng chapter 14 . 11/15
I'm crying
Pass the bleach
I have never cried while watching a movie reading a book anything like that and I watch sad stuff. But I happened to be listening to some piano music and reading this and I was in tears for chapters. BEST FANFIC EVER! EVER!
Ddarahae chapter 50 . 9/10
Thank you so much for uploading this AMAZING story. I love you
warzone109 chapter 50 . 7/29
this... is absolutely, profoundly, heart wrenching... and loving... all at once. every emotion has had an outlet in this story. dreamworks themselves couldn't have wrote a more touching narrative, THIS should have been movie number two, spilling in to number three... BRAVO!
silentworld94 chapter 50 . 6/22
OK first, wow. Just,wow.

This was an incredible story and you are an incredible writer. My heart is still pounding after everything and I read it all in one sitting

Fantastic job
I cannot say it any better than this. This is one of the best fanfics i have ever read.
I am Aus chapter 34 . 4/24
A good read
I am Aus chapter 27 . 4/19
I dont like Rose. Alot of things she's done are unexplained nd it could have made things a lot easier to tell the truth. Cant help but feel that her character is a bit flawed, not in the personality but as an actual character u havent kept her consistent.
I am Aus chapter 23 . 4/19
There better not be any Astrid torture or rape
My goodness! This story is amazing. Whenever I would anticipate something's about to happen, you manage to pull off a plot twist in the most unexpected way possible. And the scene with Valka's letter and when Hiccup gave his final goodbye when Astrid "died" got me. This is reay amazing and I hope you write more!
Nymiir chapter 50 . 4/12
I only started reading this story three days ago...I just finished it and...wow. I don't even know how many times I cried. It was absolutely wonderful. And one hell of an emotional journey! Thank you for posting this, really. Incredible story.
choochoo420 chapter 1 . 3/16
This story is insanely beautiful.