Reviews for Reunion
Jet443 chapter 49 . 11/21
So many feelings I love your writing I cried when Hiccup spoke to Astrid about what was written in the scroll
Ulcaasi chapter 50 . 11/3
WHEW. OKAY. LEMME JUST-*wheeze*...gimmie a sec-*pants* I gotta catch my breath fo...r like..the next week. Oh man. Okay. *deep inhale* HOLY SHIT. WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT. ASDFGHJKLSGGADGEUXMLLFKL. THERE IS NO WAY I CAN READ THIS BEAUTY OF A MONOLITH AND NOT LEAVE A REVIEW AT THE END. THIS STORY. OH MAN. I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START. HURGH. I had a few reservations when I first started but past a point(around chapter 5 I Think?) I could not stop. YOU THREW THAT PLOT AND IT SNOWBALLED NON-STOP TILL IT EXPLODED IN A FLURRY OF BLOOD, TEARS, FEELS AND BITS OF MY HEART AT THE END. THE AMOUNT OF FEELS THIS BEAST HAS GENERATED IN ME. I AM SPEECHLESS. AND ALL IN ONE YEAR? Talk about dedicated. You're an amazing author. Holy shit. I think my heart's gonna need a couple days to rest after this thing.
iceywiener chapter 50 . 10/20
This story is amazing I cried it was so well written I would pay to read it, thank you for writing it.
silvanatanaa chapter 50 . 10/7
You are an amazing writer keep up the good work. Have you ever thought about doing a story with characters at the time they were at peace...Good job girl...
348joey chapter 6 . 9/2
Well, this is your fault. I had to stay up longer than I should have even though I was tired. I had to because I absolutely NEEDED to know what was in the box. And it wasn't my wife's head or a secret string. All. Your. Fault.
348joey chapter 48 . 8/26
A callback to one of the first chapters, a badass one-liner from Hiccup, bad guy dies in the end. Satisfying. I will still have to kill you if Astrid or Hiccup dies though.
348joey chapter 45 . 8/26
Dum, dum, dum…
348joey chapter 44 . 8/26
Yes, Astrid trained her VERY well.
There have been quite a few errors in italicizing or not italicizing some things recently.
348joey chapter 39 . 8/26
See that, THAT I did not see coming. Excellent reveal. I find it odd that neither Valka nor Astrid's mom ever figured out they were from the same village.
348joey chapter 37 . 8/26
I knew she was alive. Also kind of figured Ruffnut would survive and Johann would die.
Astrid has taught Snowdrop well it seems.
348joey chapter 35 . 8/26
I don't think Stormfly is so stupid that she wouldn't try to land somewhere before dying. I also don't think she would want to let Snowdrop die for some suicidal quest to find Astrid.
348joey chapter 30 . 8/26
"He always wondered if he's" Um, I think you left something out there.
348joey chapter 29 . 8/26
I like how well Valka manipulates things to her advantage.
348joey chapter 28 . 8/26

Oh, was I supposed to be surprised by that? Cause I figured that out, like, three chapters ago. Otherwise a decent enough reveal though.
348joey chapter 21 . 8/26
I hate it when they have the bad guy unconscious and helpless next to them and don't kill him. They're Vikings. They're at war. Kill him and move on already!