Reviews for Reunion
348joey chapter 6 . 10h
Well, this is your fault. I had to stay up longer than I should have even though I was tired. I had to because I absolutely NEEDED to know what was in the box. And it wasn't my wife's head or a secret string. All. Your. Fault.
348joey chapter 48 . 8/26
A callback to one of the first chapters, a badass one-liner from Hiccup, bad guy dies in the end. Satisfying. I will still have to kill you if Astrid or Hiccup dies though.
348joey chapter 45 . 8/26
Dum, dum, dum…
348joey chapter 44 . 8/26
Yes, Astrid trained her VERY well.
There have been quite a few errors in italicizing or not italicizing some things recently.
348joey chapter 39 . 8/26
See that, THAT I did not see coming. Excellent reveal. I find it odd that neither Valka nor Astrid's mom ever figured out they were from the same village.
348joey chapter 37 . 8/26
I knew she was alive. Also kind of figured Ruffnut would survive and Johann would die.
Astrid has taught Snowdrop well it seems.
348joey chapter 35 . 8/26
I don't think Stormfly is so stupid that she wouldn't try to land somewhere before dying. I also don't think she would want to let Snowdrop die for some suicidal quest to find Astrid.
348joey chapter 30 . 8/26
"He always wondered if he's" Um, I think you left something out there.
348joey chapter 29 . 8/26
I like how well Valka manipulates things to her advantage.
348joey chapter 28 . 8/26

Oh, was I supposed to be surprised by that? Cause I figured that out, like, three chapters ago. Otherwise a decent enough reveal though.
348joey chapter 21 . 8/26
I hate it when they have the bad guy unconscious and helpless next to them and don't kill him. They're Vikings. They're at war. Kill him and move on already!
348joey chapter 14 . 8/26
I'm confused; Toothless said, "The girl sleeps" but when it turns out she's awake, he said, "See?"
348joey chapter 11 . 8/26
An excellent representation of what a dragon's (or any other beast-level intelligent creature) thoughts would sound like. Usually, whenever writers give dragons the ability to speak, they make them super intelligent. Here though, it's a good depiction of what a more simple-minded animal's thoughts would be.
Meg.x chapter 50 . 8/11
I've never read such a compelling HTTYD fiction. This was absolutely fantastic and I'm only sorry I didn't discover this earlier. The work and creativity you put into this is absolutely astounding, I was on the end of my seat the entire time. I don't even know what to think now that it's over. I cried, screamed and smiled with this story; which I believe is something that only great authors can do. I hope you continue to write amazing stories, maybe one made fully of your own. I look forward to more from you in the future :)
348joey chapter 2 . 7/21
Why is Astrid teaching small children how to tie people up?