Reviews for Realization chapter 9 . 8/3
Lomaolquietly* *whispers* this was so funny. X3 it's super cute , dark and funny. G-'re-...ate...*gasps* job *sighs out* ω
CrazyBoxHeadMan chapter 9 . 7/31
I absolutely loved this story... I teared up at several parts. It's all just fantastic. The relationship was written so well and I love that Noodle and Russel got plenty of time too even if they weren't the focus. It's just great, thanks for the great read! -
person chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
OMG I LOVE THIS! And the way u call 2-D brunette! XD great job!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/3/2014
good god. you deserve all the love for this amazing story.3
cooliochick5 chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
This was too cute
has left chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
Great job! I really liked this story, it was different. I hope you keep writing for the Gorillaz fandom!
heidipoo chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
The ending was really cute! I loved this story so damn much. You should definitely do more 2D and Murdoc. Great story man. I love ittttt.
guest chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
Ending was lovely :) thanks for writing a brilliant story! I enjoyed every second of it. Can't wait to see more Gorillaz stuff, keep doing what you're doing!
heidipoo chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
I'm so sorry, I'm just not mature enough to read gay sex lol. I laughed the whole time. Great chapter though! I'm glad that both of them are on the same page with their relationship now. It took them damn long enough! Can't wait to read the last chapter. Update soon. Let's write something together again!
tewdee chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
Guest chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
That was pretty hot :) this is story is good.
cooliochick5 chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
Uzuducicicjcughs! So cute!
cooliochick5 chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
Update soon, please!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/5/2014
This is a pretty interesting story, very well written, want to read more!
heidipoo chapter 7 . 3/5/2014
Great chapter. Wonder what's gonna happen next. Update soon.