Reviews for Junshin
x Sakura Hime-Chan x chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
that was beautiful
FJOJR chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Presentation 8.5/10

You get frustrated at yourself and admit you don't really like this too much. I love when one thinks their stuff isn't good enough, it's dynamite.

Visuals 7/10

It's a bit fuzzy in here.

Sound 7.5/10

It's a confusing read.

Awards 2 out of 10

Special- You're first Saint Tail fanfic!

Hardcore Difficulty- This is not an easy thing to make up so kudos for the effort, fans should be pleased by it.

Final Score 7.7 "C"
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Although short, this is an excellent bit of angst...I thought that a little more added on might have made it even better, but it is wonderful as is. I love the way you let the thoughts swirl, and convalesce on one another...letting the differences of Meimi and Saint Tail converge until they are not quite two, but definitely not one. And that conundrum of conflict is what makes wonderful angst.

Beautiful...keep going!
Sakata no Ginshiro chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
that was the same word! ya friggin' cretin! (Watashi wa kirei desu ka? means Am I beautiful to you? in japanese)

memo to you... KOURE ME DOUDA! (evil eye!)

(doing some illusions to affect her)

DO YOU HAVE A GOOD DREAM!
bloodstain5 chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
was this in the CCS section before? Impretty sure I was in ST when I found it...oh well. This was a really great fic. You worded it perfectly! It was sad and bittersweet, not many people can do an excelent job on that stuff. You did an excellent job! I look forward to more of your stories, I'll go check them out now!
Saki3 chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
Ya-hah, evil spider woman! Eh, gomen, I had to get that out of my system.

Anyways, this is really good. It's awesome writing; nice job!
lunemangelus chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
hmmmmmmmmmmm...well, I saw Saint Tail just this summer, but then again, I was in china, soooooooooooooo... NEwayz, I like your fic, and is it a oneshot?
CronoCat chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
Wow...I wouldn't say this was confusing at all! I really, really liked it-so sad! I usually go for stories where Meimi and Asuka end up together, so this was a completely different way of looking at Meimi's feelings. Very, very well-done! Good job!
Nan chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
It wasn't confusing _ oh yeah... I'm pretty sure "Watashi wa kirei desu ka?" means "Am I beautiful to you?" hehehe... nicely woven story! *applaudes* Looking forward to see more fics like this! (oooh.. long review... better end..)

Simple yet full of heart! Great job!

Nan;
FangFire chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
that was sad! i liked it very very much! umm... what does that mean? Dense person here
Chronoquest chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
wow, kewlies, is ther gonna be mor? eh eh eh?
Teki Star chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
o Great! I look forward to more fics from you.
MeimiMinda chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
that was good! I liked it it wasn't confusing. at least...not to me...

.::minda-chan::.
KyteAura chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
*whispers to Ekai* this is the wrong catagory...this IS CCS lolz. Just wanted to point out.
KawaiiUsagi chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
Well, I was kind of expecting this to be a CCS fic, since it's in the CCS section…and then I saw that it was Saint Tail, which I really don't know much about at all – but I read it anyway. And it's a really great fic! Beautiful language. I really think it's lovely.