Reviews for Complainte de la Butte
wee chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Wow! that's really romantic.. but sad.. A really great story..
Innocent Sake chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
It wasn't weird, it was interesting. Very nicely written, good job as always!-Jen
varon chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
O, isa pa to. Angstfest galore! Hihi. _ Ang sakit rin naman nito. I hate the question, If two people love each other why can't they be together? It's as if there's no answer to it. As for breaking up... yes, it is indeed difficult. There are just some things you can never leave behind... hm, wala lang. Ano bang nangyayari at sobrang angsty mo ngayon, hija? _
The Bloody Countess chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
What can I say...it's beautiful! The words, the metaphors, everything! Girl, I'm so glad I met you and I'm so glad to be reading more great works. It compensates for all the junk I have to sift through before finally getting to a good fic! -
seiyumi chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
mou! kai-neesan! it's depressing...but nice just the same...but still...nothing can change the fact that it's depressing...just the way i like it! 0_o; weird ba pakinggan? well...that's gel-chan for you! keep it up! ÜÜÜ
Xiin chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
_ Beautifully written as always, Ekai-san! It wasn't weird! I just couldn't understand about the Eriol running away part. It was a bit confusing. (::whacks herself:: Maybe that's because you read it too fast!)

Nevertheless, it was a tear-jerker. Want to cry right now. (I must not.. ::looks at the door:: My mother might barge in and see me crying.)

;

Refe-chan
C. Drop chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
ATE i am so soooo sorry for not reviewing early coz you see... it's the week for our exams... (i haven't studied for tom. yet) and well... cleaning thing... but anyway WAAAAAHHHH

that's so sad... HE should run after her... it's better than waiting... hmph
Kitzophrenic chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
Wonderful. Simply wonderful. I read this and found myself smiling and wiping a tear away at the same time. Writing plain fanfiction just doesn't do your talent justice.

Like I said. Wonderful. _
GirlquinndreameR chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
Wow! it's such a tear-jerker...it makes me wanna cry. i've always enjoyed your angsty fics because the writing is so good!
arashi099 chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
wow...that was very very well-written...and very sad. Almost too sad, but perfect. I liked it a lot.
what used to be meemee chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
::gets teary-eyed:: Oh wow. You gave a fic to /me/... And such a beautiful fic too!

i like the little "inserts" of French and such. The prose is beautiful and wonderful. But so angsty. I like angst so that's okay. Angst is good.

In other words, once again, i loved it.

/meemee
Amelia Silver chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
Amazingly powerful story. One of the absolute BEST I've ever read on . You aren't a fanfiction writer...you are a WRITER.

WOW.
Reine chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
Nee-san, when are you going to upload Dream Chasers? Please RR my fic "Don't Know Why". Thanks!
L. Hiiragizawa chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
'Te Ekai, this fic took my breath away from the moment I read the title.

Err... since I could rant in here...

Waaaa... I was in the middle of writing my lectures when I saw this fic, read it and suddenly had an inspiration to write.

This is "similar" to Paperboats and I have this sudden urge to shove away Scarlet, put down my AP book and write, write, write.

The insanity!