Reviews for The End of The World Again
spike'smate chapter 29 . 12/29/2012
BONZA (thats aussie slang for brilliant ) story
what a shame u wont see this review
RedCloud13 chapter 27 . 8/21/2008
Loved it.
Vestal Harlot chapter 29 . 12/24/2006
M.. loved the ending
AmethystDragon81 chapter 29 . 7/21/2006
Wow.I really loved that one.I just don't know what to say other than that.
AmethystDragon81 chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
is interesting so far.A master vamp that wants to destroy the world but has never killed a single Slayer?Spike seems more powerful than he has killed TWO Slayers.I shall read on to find things out.
FallenAngel chapter 13 . 7/2/2004
?

Is this right?

I mean: if they all jumped to the future, in their own dimension, then they would come into a world were they aren't already are.

For example: Anne goes into the future, from 19 into 2003. The thing is that there isn't an Anne already there in 2003, because Anne disappeared in 19.

So isn't it impossible to meet their future-them in the future? If Buffy from season 2 went to season 5, then season 3 and 4 never happened because Buffy disappeared?

This chapter would work if they didn't only travel through time but also to another dimension or universe.
FallenAngel chapter 14 . 7/2/2004
?

Is this right?

AlthosHol chapter 29 . 1/5/2004
please please please write a sequel to this story. I can not wait to find out what happens.
AnDrEwSrObOt chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
PLEASE UPDATE! This is like my favorie story on ! please please please update! i love your other story 'sex with my mortal enemy' but this story is so good! PLEASE I BEG YOU!
cosmo-girl-us chapter 29 . 12/23/2003
This was a pretty cool story. It was really weird seeing the future and past scoobies interacting. But it was kinda cool. Write more stories!
Mar ala chapter 29 . 11/10/2003
I read the story from chapter 1 through I also want to thank you for the music vid's!"I know that is alot of work,and I thank you for doing them for us.
Gina chapter 29 . 11/7/2003
Well, hell. You've got me hooked on another one. Ok, so what do I have to do? Construct a shrine in your honor to get you to continue it soon? LOL I think that this would be a great story to continue. Let me know when you write more..

Gina
KeepTheFaith chapter 28 . 11/1/2003
Jaime,

I was so, so happy to see a new chapter of this story. And so excited to hear that you've got a sequel in the works too.

I loved the interplay between Angel, Spike, Giles and Buffy.

This scene was wonderful and super funny. I especially loved this part.

"Are you saying I don't know how to have fun?" Angel asked, standing face to face with Spike.

"You, Mr. Broody? And you wonder why Buffy chose me," he said chuckling.

"Yes Buffy, I can see now how having Spike on our team will help! He and Angel can distract the demons with their ridiculous childish arguments while you do all the work," Giles said and added, "I need a scotch," He went to see if he could find a stash in his office.

"Ok, I never said that any of this would be easy," she said with a frown.

I was laughing at that whole exchange, especially Giles needing a scotch. I could see where he'd need drink after that.

The way Spike guilted Angel into taking care of Dru was perfect and I was glad Buffy admitted she was glad that Spike wasn't the one taking care of Dru.

It was pretty funny when Giles walked in on Buffy and Spike's very heavy make-out session.

If you need a Beta for the sequel, feel free to contact me. I'd be glad to Beta any of your Spuffy fics for you.

Laura
SugarHappy chapter 27 . 9/27/2003
wow, this is WAY the greatest. i haven't read a Spuffy this good in a while. btw, i went to your site and i absolutely LOVED it! I used the red version of the Spuffy "I Love You" wallpaper as my desktop. and your music vids, WAY rock. I especially loved the Linkin Park one, i actually almost cried when you put in the SPike dying part. (SERIOUSLY, the tears were THIS CLOSE *holds up thumb and index finger, centimeter apart* to falling!) more soon kay? i SO wanna sequel. with lotsa Cordy/Angel too! -Ash
hellsangel chapter 27 . 9/15/2003
i reviewed this at adultfanfition already but i;m gonna write here too oks. well i love this fic and i seriously think u should have a sequel, and update as soon as possible please!