Reviews for Dark Temptations
navieblue chapter 8 . 1/15
Eeekk i love it. Vampire severus is just so sexy. I hope theyre are more steamy moments to come.
countrylovinfangirl chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
amazing!
EvocativeDecadence chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
This is bloody Amazing! Please continue because I might just combust if you don't.
-ED
r345678 chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
I absolutely love this story! Hurry up and update or else I might just die ;-;
Evangeline chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
Wow take back some of my first opinions after reading this hot little chapter I hoping we see less of Mr Cold fish and more passion away from the bed sheets as well as in them.

Forget Draco i'm all for hp/ss. Mind you I haven't come across many triad stories that work - some (triads) are not truly triads as there is only interaction between two members rather than all three. Anyway I digress more passionate ss please.
Evangeline chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
Hi love your story

Im not liking Severus though ...he's such a cold fish towards Harry - It would be interesting to see more off Draco ...I def don't like the 'Coven' old ways...but Harry Potter being who he is could be the the person to rock the Coven's boat lol
kg chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Hi I am really enjoying this story...I discovered you on adf site but I found the gaps your leaving in between paragraphs on that site distracting so I am glad to find your story on fanfiction instead.
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
have Harry (or maybe Minerva) call Sev a mean, insufferable overgrown vampire bat and be done with it
Countess Hargreaves chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
Wow - that was pretty amazing. I really like the idea behind your story and Ican't wait to read more!
lariqueniasexiboricua90 chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
love this!
XxZessxX chapter 8 . 6/24/2014
They are officially bonded. I guess Harry liked the clear and 'down-to-business' way the Ministry wizard handled it xD Harry was never one for a big fuss. It's good that Severus is aware that he is a bit cold towards Harry. But that is just the way he is, not a man of words. Actions can actually help him there, like how he pulled Harry in his arms to hold him (even if it was pretty short xD) or things like this. Harry is smart he will understand it eventually.
Now they have to wait for the coven to tell them their decision.
Rowen is after Severus for the council... well now they have a very poweful couple in their ranks. It will be interessting to see what they make of that.
Looking forward to read more :)
XxZessxX
debygoebel chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
really good so far
hope the coven does not transform harry into some sort of slave or sex doll
becouse that is the impression they have given so far, regarding submissives mates
Love Faith Embers chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
Good story so far! :D
Alishabear chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
I'm very interested in reading about your mating ritual and transformation of Harry. Poor Severus, not being able to vocalize his love for Harry. It's making Harry feel insecure. I look forward to continue reading, thank you
fan girl 666 chapter 8 . 6/19/2014