Reviews for A Late Night, Unexpected Visit
Santesia chapter 5 . 10/4/2015
I've got such a big smile on my face :) That was so sweet and funny. I absolutely adored this story.
Spitfire303 chapter 5 . 6/10/2015
Fabulous
Sabina chapter 5 . 1/6/2015
that was such an amaizing piece i wish there was more.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/1/2015
Love the story so far but - and I REALLY hate to flame people, but bare with me - Felicity is Jewish. They don't eat pork products. I know it's not that big a deal but I've read fics were the authors get flamed for a lot less so I thought it best to point that out.
huffyblonde chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
Aw loved it!
Mel chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
You know, last chapter they were riding Oliver's bike, but this chapter when leaving the arcade they suddenly take the car?
You should know your own details.
A little grammer check would be well advised. Also you sometimes seem to forget parts of a sentence.

I think there was something else I wanted to mention as well, but can't recall right now.

Anyway, besides all that I love the story so far!
Can't wait for an update.
louvreangel chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
This was sooo romantic *heart* Absolutely luv it!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/9/2014
So cute I really like it
snr3231 chapter 5 . 10/9/2014
Love it!
Lililovingreading chapter 5 . 10/9/2014
I loved it
Great job
Evestra87 chapter 5 . 10/9/2014
Oh that was absolutely wonderful.
lateVMlover chapter 5 . 10/9/2014
"I want you to be my happy story." That's a great line.
sakura-blossom62 chapter 5 . 10/9/2014
Awwwww I NEEDED this after that episode and it was just so gooey and perfect and it was amazing to see them being like this with each other with no worries. Loved it!
brittany.barbour1 chapter 5 . 10/9/2014
Seriously, that episode was mean- I'm curious how what happened with Sara and I am guessing Merlin? Will effect Oliver and his stance on being the arrow and not Oliver.
nataly07 chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
Amazing story! Thank you!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »