Reviews for Family
NightReader22 chapter 93 . 10/23/2016
I finally finished! I have absolutely loved this story! You have created such an awesome new world for our boys! I can't wait to get started on part two to find out how this changes the rest of their story!
NightReader22 chapter 92 . 10/23/2016
Such a fascinating turn of events! I so love the fact that the girls are in on the hunt!
NightReader22 chapter 83 . 10/17/2016
I absolutely love Hannah's handling of the PTA barbies!
NightReader22 chapter 77 . 10/4/2016
Ooh they have a powerful little boy on their hands! Yet again you've done a great job incorporating the important parts of the show with your own special twist! I love it! (and I will get to the end of this story one day! Lol)
NightReader22 chapter 76 . 10/4/2016
Haha I love this family! Always ready to go, and enthusiastically in the case of those boys! I find it interesting that Sam and Ethan are sharing his prophetic dreams
NightReader22 chapter 75 . 9/30/2016
Haha! Hooray everyone is ok again!
NightReader22 chapter 67 . 9/30/2016
Oh dear! Looks like the big hunters are out of commission! Good thing Kaden and Logan are on the job!
bingos-gal chapter 65 . 9/29/2016
Loving this story. Sam & Dean and their wives and kids - the family business.

The story about Dean/the witches and meeting Kathy. What is it called?
NightReader22 chapter 62 . 9/29/2016
You did a good job of incorporating the key points of the story into this one! I am looking forward to seeing how you incorporate the rest!
bingos-gal chapter 34 . 9/28/2016
Is there a story about the Dean/Kathy meeting?
NightReader22 chapter 61 . 9/24/2016
Oh I love it! This one will be interesting to explain!
NightReader22 chapter 59 . 9/21/2016
I love this, the idea that Cas has been the one to change the Winchesters story! I'm glad you decided to keep going!
NightReader22 chapter 56 . 9/21/2016
Hmm it would appear that the boys had the right instinct in this case! I hope they patch things up with the girls quickly!
NightReader22 chapter 55 . 9/21/2016
Oh boys! Why can't you trust your girls? They can (and did) look after themselves! And gah the minis are so adorable! Lol
NightReader22 chapter 54 . 9/20/2016
I love this chapter! The girls got to have some fun (and show some idiots where to stick it!) The boys showed a hopeless lack of home skills, got thing the 'minis' know what's what! And everyone made it home safe! I am definitely curious about Hanna's apparent extreme alcohol tolerance (though at least the two girls can keep up with each other!)