Reviews for Some People Are Worth Waiting For
Tohdoh chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I absolutely loved this. Great job expanding on the movie and covering both relationships (Kristanna romance and Kristelsa friendship). My heart is all warm and fuzzy from feels. Again, this was superb!
Breathing in Poison chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Awww...so cute! I always thought Elsa would be good with kids. A bit nervous with them, but still able to manage, because having a sister who never grew up is a plus.
And why is it snowing, Elsa, hmmm?
CONTROL YOUR BLIZZARDS, WOMAN! XD
Ashkb91 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
All the feels just happened!
ThawMyFrozenHeart chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
AWWWWW omg i seriously love Kristoff and Elsa friendship stories! They're always my favorite! :) Thank you for this heartwarming story
lauren chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
This is tooooo sweet I think I'm gonna cry
MVL2000 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
THIS IS THE BEST FROZEN FAN FIC EVER
Brozipan chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Aww 3
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Awww, such a sweet story! I find it cute that Elsa makes a friend for her new niece...and it's so funny that Anna coincidentally chose the same name for her and Kristoff's daughter! XD Elsa will be an awesome aunt, and Anna and Kristoff will be wonderful parents. :D
pokemon fan 98 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
This is so cute! I love it so much, great job!
IndyGirl89 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Aw, I loved it! It was short, but very sweet and heartwarming. :)
darkrunner chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
This was really cute! Elsa's obviously warmed up to Kristoff, but she's still reserved about some things. I especially love Kristoff's little speech to Elsa at the end. Elsa/Kristoff sibling stuff is the best. Haha, also loved "The name's been taken." "By a snowman?" Great job! This was really good!
minervamcgonagalls chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
This is perfect. .
guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
this was adorable. it was like a brotp and an otp. amazing :)
Just-another-obsessed-fan chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Awww this was so cute I loved it!
BlackJusticeJr chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
You have left a lot of room for a "sequel" of sorts. So if you can, please make this as a series