Reviews for Marked
Kalypso Fox chapter 9 . 9/16
Holy shit! Just discovering this story and OMG it's AMAZING! I'm off to read the sequel right away because ugh this preview! Derek is just so fucking sexy in this I mean, he's always been hot but oh god. And Stiles is adorable I just can't stand this. The Stiles falling on Allison's nakedness was also hilarious lol. Anyway great job, onto the sequel! x3
Heather chapter 9 . 5/4
Great story! I really loved t how you worked around an overused plot line to make something slightly different! Off to read the sequel :)
DemeRain chapter 8 . 4/17
Thanks for sharing.
EccentricFox chapter 1 . 2/9
So I started reading...and didn't get very far, which is a shame, because I like the premise of your story.

You keep switching tenses, from past to present, which is confusing and jolting. Either have everything past tense or all present tense; consistency makes for a much more fluid read. Also, make sure you know that the word you're using is correct. You used the word "silica" instead of the correct word, which is "Saliva". Repeatedly, you used the word "site" instead of "sight". There are a few other instances that I've noticed already and I haven't even read a third of the chapter. Also, Chiwawa is incorrect, it should be Chihuahua.

While many can overlook mistakes like this, I find it incredibly difficult to get beyond the errors. I would recommend having someone beta the story, so they can help you catch the things you may have overlooked and point out areas that could do with some improvement.

I can't say whether this will be a good read yet, but I'm willing to give it another go. I do know that it has the potential to be a great read if you have the inclination to re-edit it, or find a beta willing to help you improve on it. You already have a foundation to start from and your idea is interesting. I urge you to take another look at this; it's worth the extra effort.
Kate chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Holy crap you need to start using spellcheck ASAP - this is a mess :(
PaleAngel90 chapter 9 . 9/10/2014
Loved it :)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/2/2014
Honestly, I liked the original idea for this and was interested in seeing where it was going, so I kept reading. At this point, I can't even read any more. Aside from the terrible spelling, grammatical errors and the like, the relationship between Derek and Stiles isn't just hot, or romantic, it's abusive and people have to deal with terrible, scary relationships like that every day, and this makes it seem like it's okay to treat someone like that. It's disgusting and I can't even bring myself to read any more.
Lady Dane chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
OMG I loved the last scene. I can see it actually playing out. Even with Sterek being the main topic of your fic, you are amazing at getting the character's canon. Love it.
Lady Dane chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
I love the chemistry between Derek and Stiles. Derek doesn't want to admit to what he did cause he is afraid that Stiles will reject him. And Stiles doesn't even realize yet that he is ATTRACTED to Derek in that way. Doesn't even realize that Derek could be the ONE. Love it.
Lady Dane chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I love the story line so far. Very original. Can't wait to read more. You're character's are very canon so far, and that is amazing.
GlassAngels chapter 9 . 5/13/2014
I just lost a fuck truck load of blood from my nose. God that was hot! But if Stiles ever got pregant, would his children be actual pups?...
foxface333ChocolateLabrador chapter 9 . 5/9/2014
Oh this was adorable cannot wait to
ficaholic chapter 9 . 4/15/2014
Can't wait I luv this story
Magpie1600 chapter 9 . 3/29/2014
love this. These two are made for each other.
OutToReality chapter 8 . 3/28/2014
OMG! This story was awesome! You did a great job! I'm so absolute in love with this story T_T I will read it again! and again.. and again... and again... xD
This was amazing! :3