Reviews for The Only Cure
Loving your work
Guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2015
please update soon.
BBWulf chapter 4 . 7/9/2015
Pretty awesome. I hope to see more soon. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2015
I sincerely hope your health does not degrade any further and hopefully gets better. Just letting you know you are in my prayers. I wish you good health.
Aquos dragon chapter 4 . 7/6/2015
Hope you'll be ok mate love the story can't wait till next chapter and with that I wish you good health :)
DarkShadowRaven chapter 4 . 7/4/2015
This was good. I liked how it ended, very good, very good.

I know that split of the group is going to happen at one point. The group is going to have to decide who stays and who goes.

I don't get something: if Naruto knows or is known that he is immune to the infection then why does no on propose that they go find what's left of the military to hand him in, analyze his blood and maybe find a cure?
DarkShadowRaven chapter 2 . 7/4/2015
I like that Naruto is only really close to Clementine. He has made her his ray of hope for his broken soul.

I like that Naruto is displaying his military leadership skills on people and taking command. He is the most suited for it, and by doing so he is taking the brunt force of the decisions.

I want just a bit more out of the stories not just the moments in the game, but I guess it is for the sake of keeping the story in its pace and not unnecessarily slowing it down. So that's good.
DarkShadowRaven chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
Honestly I like this crossover. I don't know how it would go but I would like to see it go all the way into the second season.

With Naruto's blood there is a high probability that he could be the cure, but the main enemy in this world right now isn't the zombies but the people.

I would like Naruto and Clem's story to go a bit deeper than Lee and Clem's did. I do want Naruto to take that tape and play it for her when he feels that it's right for her to hear it. Hearing her family's voice might be the only way to convince her.

I can't wait for more. So continue this story, ok?
Souplicker chapter 4 . 7/2/2015
Awesome story! Hope you find the time to continue it with all your other projects. :D Not very many decent Walking Dead/Naruto crosses and this one's on the top, imo! Keep up the great work!
Hammer chapter 4 . 6/29/2015
Love this story! Hope you update soon.
Especially love the way you dealt with those farmers.
(By the way, am I the only person who hates the cliché that every zombie series,, whether game, movie or series has cannibals! So tiresome)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2015
Wow can't wait for more updates XD
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2015
Finally! It's here n I want more please
Kyuuhei21 chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Just don't give up,dude. Life is a shit and because it's a shit to you then shit it too. Hahahha, goodluck on your surgery, hope you well. Another well thought and made fanfic, bro.
Senseye318 chapter 4 . 6/26/2015
Nice. Update this story as soon as you can ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2015