Reviews for The Only Cure
Souplicker chapter 4 . 7/2/2015
Awesome story! Hope you find the time to continue it with all your other projects. :D Not very many decent Walking Dead/Naruto crosses and this one's on the top, imo! Keep up the great work!
Hammer chapter 4 . 6/29/2015
Love this story! Hope you update soon.
Especially love the way you dealt with those farmers.
(By the way, am I the only person who hates the cliché that every zombie series,, whether game, movie or series has cannibals! So tiresome)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2015
Wow can't wait for more updates XD
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2015
Finally! It's here n I want more please
Kyuuhei21 chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Just don't give up,dude. Life is a shit and because it's a shit to you then shit it too. Hahahha, goodluck on your surgery, hope you well. Another well thought and made fanfic, bro.
Senseye318 chapter 4 . 6/26/2015
Nice. Update this story as soon as you can ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
shinobi no akuma chapter 4 . 6/25/2015
awesome chapter
shinobi no akuma chapter 3 . 6/25/2015
lookin good please update more often
shinobi no akuma chapter 2 . 6/25/2015
nice chapie bro keep it up
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 4 . 6/25/2015
Awesome Chapter! Yay For Naruto & Lily :)
He Should Just Say He's A Government Super Soldier!
shinobi no akuma chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
awesome story bro please update more often
EroSlackerMicha chapter 4 . 6/25/2015
keep up the good work. Telltale announced season 3 for TWD.
never liked Larry. liked Lily.
pltrgst chapter 4 . 6/25/2015
well.. he's thinking like a naruto.. so NOT a ninja..
but thats probably what you intended him to be for the scenes of this chap..
DragonPony022 chapter 4 . 6/25/2015
Well this is very interesting I have to say. It is about time Naruto broke Lily off but I wonder what will be the fallout of it. And then there is when he comes out what he is and how they all will react to that news. I can see Kenny wanting to leave not trusting Naruto with his family seeing how he wasn't a normal human like them. Hell I wouldn't be shocked if he started to think the zombies were because of him for some reason as well. I am shocked Naruto doesn't use his clones more seeing how he has more or less unlimited man power with those. Even if he didn't do everything with them he could at least use them to salvage/hunt or work on their base to make sure it is ready from all attacks with his epic trap making skills. I really hope Jane shows up I really like her character and think she would get along with Naruto once they get past her 'take care of yourself first' way of thinking tho lol.

Anyway great chapter can't wait to see more
184 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »