Reviews for The Only Cure
samsung318 chapter 4 . 6/24
Good job. Keep it up !
envy34 chapter 4 . 6/24
lol... this is pretty good man, I like it a lot so far.
Zack chapter 4 . 6/24
I'll admit it, this is a bad-ass story, (and chapter) but i hope that Naruto will tell a lie about where he come from, instead of saying that he's from a another-dimensions-full-of-superpower-ninjas, tell them that it relates to Captain America, volunteer for some super soldier program (now that'll be cool)
carwash36 chapter 4 . 6/24
Awesome chapter. Can't wait till the next ine
the unsung antihero chapter 4 . 6/24
Wow... Id say this is one of those very few crossovers that actually melds together well enough to be considered... Epic... just straight up epic... Nuff said.
s.k.f.f.f chapter 4 . 6/24
Ssweet baby jesus
Gon Freaks chapter 4 . 6/24
Good story, I just wish you would try and finish one... that is the only thing that sucks about being on your update list.. it is a long damn list of stories you have and you have not even finished 5% it seems...
R-king 93 chapter 4 . 6/24
Excellent chapter update soon
Abel Sephaos chapter 4 . 6/24
A redneck Naruto is Beat Naruto.

This. This right here is the work of a madman! The work of someone who teeters on the edge, just waiting for the right moment to take the plunge. Bravo, good sir.

I have not seen the walking dead, nor played the game. But you have set the bar for this crossover. Now we just have to watch and laugh as many try to take the hurdle and fail.

I honestly feel like this is the Canon Naruto from a world gone wrong instead of a gary stu with the name of Naruto. That is something I havnt felt since the days of Never Cut Twice. The character development you have put into this really brings the story to life for me. The only thing even slightly negative I have to say is just give the stories one extra proofread for the sake of very small mistakes in spelling and things like that, but ive only seen two mistakes what so ever in the entire story.
Tsuyoi Naegi chapter 4 . 6/24
This has got to be your best story to date. I mean I'm sure you've seen me around in a couple of your stories...but here you truly encompass the tone and narrative of the canonical story so well.

Naruto isn't a fix-it to the universe. Heck, he's such a relate-able character even with his shinobi powers (great balancing by the way! Strong enough to make a difference but not Mary-Sue proportions...which if we're being honest, you have a tendency to do).

You truly show your growth as an author and writer in this story. I've followed your writings for years- I can't say I've read everything you've written but I'm familiar enough with your writing to recognize it even without a name- and I have to marvel at how much you've gotten better.

Nothing intangible, mind you; your writing and grammar has always been excellent with a few hiccups here and there. However, it's the way you narrate and embody each character so well that it feels like it's actually happening and the tension is palpable.

People actually feel like people, and not just a part of the background for the protagonists. Every life matters and no one is perfect, not even Naruto. It's something that I wish more authors would do.

Quick question: will anyone else from the Narutoverse make an appearance? Like Tenten or Shion or some-other minor character? I figure it would be an interesting spin from another angle.

Thanks for writing and I can't wait for the next installation.
Drake58 chapter 4 . 6/24
Thank you for the chapter and may Lady Mara bless you with good health and long life
I hope that you get better and live much longer
Apedreitor chapter 4 . 6/24
my man you deserve all the chocolate chips cookies in the world for things so beautiful like this
G6 chapter 4 . 6/24
Its naruto war is he bitching about killing some canibals ?
Update please