Reviews for The Only Cure
shinobi no akuma chapter 4 . 6/25/2015
awesome chapter
shinobi no akuma chapter 3 . 6/25/2015
lookin good please update more often
shinobi no akuma chapter 2 . 6/25/2015
nice chapie bro keep it up
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 4 . 6/25/2015
Awesome Chapter! Yay For Naruto & Lily :)
He Should Just Say He's A Government Super Soldier!
shinobi no akuma chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
awesome story bro please update more often
EroSlackerMicha chapter 4 . 6/25/2015
keep up the good work. Telltale announced season 3 for TWD.
never liked Larry. liked Lily.
pltrgst chapter 4 . 6/25/2015
well.. he's thinking like a naruto.. so NOT a ninja..
but thats probably what you intended him to be for the scenes of this chap..
DragonPony022 chapter 4 . 6/25/2015
Well this is very interesting I have to say. It is about time Naruto broke Lily off but I wonder what will be the fallout of it. And then there is when he comes out what he is and how they all will react to that news. I can see Kenny wanting to leave not trusting Naruto with his family seeing how he wasn't a normal human like them. Hell I wouldn't be shocked if he started to think the zombies were because of him for some reason as well. I am shocked Naruto doesn't use his clones more seeing how he has more or less unlimited man power with those. Even if he didn't do everything with them he could at least use them to salvage/hunt or work on their base to make sure it is ready from all attacks with his epic trap making skills. I really hope Jane shows up I really like her character and think she would get along with Naruto once they get past her 'take care of yourself first' way of thinking tho lol.

Anyway great chapter can't wait to see more
LordGhostStriker chapter 4 . 6/25/2015
GET OFF MA LAWN!
Icon of Sin chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
Very good.
Silber D. Wolf chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
awesome chapter
Joe Lawyer chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
Overall I like the story. It’s hard to come by a Walking Dead crossover that’s not slash and the fact that this one is based on the game versus the show makes it even more original.

At times I’m not sure the characterization of Naruto fits with a 30 year old war hardened shinobi, but it works for the most part.

The repeated author’s notes with the same content is really getting to me, and padding the word count quite a bit. Can those be pared back and summarized or simply contain mostly new information?

I’m curious what Naruto plans long-term. A lot the show was simply them learning how to survive, what strategy to employ in picking a place and defending it, etc., but Naruto is an experienced soldier who already has a lot of those lessons under his belt. What is his ideal situation and how is he trying to make it happen?

Curious to see where you take it from here.
Serithus chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
Don't let Carly die, she doesn't deserve that fate since she's so sweet and nice lol
Guest chapter 4 . 6/24/2015