Reviews for The Only Cure
pltrgst chapter 4 . 6/25/2015
well.. he's thinking like a naruto.. so NOT a ninja..
but thats probably what you intended him to be for the scenes of this chap..
DragonPony022 chapter 4 . 6/25/2015
Well this is very interesting I have to say. It is about time Naruto broke Lily off but I wonder what will be the fallout of it. And then there is when he comes out what he is and how they all will react to that news. I can see Kenny wanting to leave not trusting Naruto with his family seeing how he wasn't a normal human like them. Hell I wouldn't be shocked if he started to think the zombies were because of him for some reason as well. I am shocked Naruto doesn't use his clones more seeing how he has more or less unlimited man power with those. Even if he didn't do everything with them he could at least use them to salvage/hunt or work on their base to make sure it is ready from all attacks with his epic trap making skills. I really hope Jane shows up I really like her character and think she would get along with Naruto once they get past her 'take care of yourself first' way of thinking tho lol.

Anyway great chapter can't wait to see more
LordGhostStriker chapter 4 . 6/25/2015
GET OFF MA LAWN!
Icon of Sin chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
Very good.
Silber D. Wolf chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
awesome chapter
Joe Lawyer chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
Overall I like the story. It’s hard to come by a Walking Dead crossover that’s not slash and the fact that this one is based on the game versus the show makes it even more original.

At times I’m not sure the characterization of Naruto fits with a 30 year old war hardened shinobi, but it works for the most part.

The repeated author’s notes with the same content is really getting to me, and padding the word count quite a bit. Can those be pared back and summarized or simply contain mostly new information?

I’m curious what Naruto plans long-term. A lot the show was simply them learning how to survive, what strategy to employ in picking a place and defending it, etc., but Naruto is an experienced soldier who already has a lot of those lessons under his belt. What is his ideal situation and how is he trying to make it happen?

Curious to see where you take it from here.
Serithus chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
Don't let Carly die, she doesn't deserve that fate since she's so sweet and nice lol
Guest chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
like it
samsung318 chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
Good job. Keep it up !
envy34 chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
lol... this is pretty good man, I like it a lot so far.
Zack chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
I'll admit it, this is a bad-ass story, (and chapter) but i hope that Naruto will tell a lie about where he come from, instead of saying that he's from a another-dimensions-full-of-superpower-ninjas, tell them that it relates to Captain America, volunteer for some super soldier program (now that'll be cool)
carwash36 chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
Awesome chapter. Can't wait till the next ine
the unsung antihero chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
Wow... Id say this is one of those very few crossovers that actually melds together well enough to be considered... Epic... just straight up epic... Nuff said.
s.k.f.f.f chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
Ssweet baby jesus
Gon Freaks chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
Good story, I just wish you would try and finish one... that is the only thing that sucks about being on your update list.. it is a long damn list of stories you have and you have not even finished 5% it seems...
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »