Reviews for The Only Cure
Very good.
Silber D. Wolf chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
awesome chapter
Joe Lawyer chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
Overall I like the story. It’s hard to come by a Walking Dead crossover that’s not slash and the fact that this one is based on the game versus the show makes it even more original.

At times I’m not sure the characterization of Naruto fits with a 30 year old war hardened shinobi, but it works for the most part.

The repeated author’s notes with the same content is really getting to me, and padding the word count quite a bit. Can those be pared back and summarized or simply contain mostly new information?

I’m curious what Naruto plans long-term. A lot the show was simply them learning how to survive, what strategy to employ in picking a place and defending it, etc., but Naruto is an experienced soldier who already has a lot of those lessons under his belt. What is his ideal situation and how is he trying to make it happen?

Curious to see where you take it from here.
Serithus chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
Don't let Carly die, she doesn't deserve that fate since she's so sweet and nice lol
Guest chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
like it
samsung318 chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
Good job. Keep it up !
envy34 chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
lol... this is pretty good man, I like it a lot so far.
Zack chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
I'll admit it, this is a bad-ass story, (and chapter) but i hope that Naruto will tell a lie about where he come from, instead of saying that he's from a another-dimensions-full-of-superpower-ninjas, tell them that it relates to Captain America, volunteer for some super soldier program (now that'll be cool)
carwash36 chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
Awesome chapter. Can't wait till the next ine
the unsung antihero chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
Wow... Id say this is one of those very few crossovers that actually melds together well enough to be considered... Epic... just straight up epic... Nuff said.
s.k.f.f.f chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
Ssweet baby jesus
Gon Freaks chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
Good story, I just wish you would try and finish one... that is the only thing that sucks about being on your update list.. it is a long damn list of stories you have and you have not even finished 5% it seems...
R-king 93 chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
Excellent chapter update soon
Abel Sephaos chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
A redneck Naruto is Beat Naruto.

This. This right here is the work of a madman! The work of someone who teeters on the edge, just waiting for the right moment to take the plunge. Bravo, good sir.

I have not seen the walking dead, nor played the game. But you have set the bar for this crossover. Now we just have to watch and laugh as many try to take the hurdle and fail.

I honestly feel like this is the Canon Naruto from a world gone wrong instead of a gary stu with the name of Naruto. That is something I havnt felt since the days of Never Cut Twice. The character development you have put into this really brings the story to life for me. The only thing even slightly negative I have to say is just give the stories one extra proofread for the sake of very small mistakes in spelling and things like that, but ive only seen two mistakes what so ever in the entire story.
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »