Reviews for The Only Cure
Joe Lawyer chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
Overall I like the story. It’s hard to come by a Walking Dead crossover that’s not slash and the fact that this one is based on the game versus the show makes it even more original.

At times I’m not sure the characterization of Naruto fits with a 30 year old war hardened shinobi, but it works for the most part.

The repeated author’s notes with the same content is really getting to me, and padding the word count quite a bit. Can those be pared back and summarized or simply contain mostly new information?

I’m curious what Naruto plans long-term. A lot the show was simply them learning how to survive, what strategy to employ in picking a place and defending it, etc., but Naruto is an experienced soldier who already has a lot of those lessons under his belt. What is his ideal situation and how is he trying to make it happen?

Curious to see where you take it from here.
Serithus chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
Don't let Carly die, she doesn't deserve that fate since she's so sweet and nice lol
Guest chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
like it
samsung318 chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
Good job. Keep it up !
envy34 chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
lol... this is pretty good man, I like it a lot so far.
Zack chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
I'll admit it, this is a bad-ass story, (and chapter) but i hope that Naruto will tell a lie about where he come from, instead of saying that he's from a another-dimensions-full-of-superpower-ninjas, tell them that it relates to Captain America, volunteer for some super soldier program (now that'll be cool)
carwash36 chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
Awesome chapter. Can't wait till the next ine
the unsung antihero chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
Wow... Id say this is one of those very few crossovers that actually melds together well enough to be considered... Epic... just straight up epic... Nuff said.
s.k.f.f.f chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
Ssweet baby jesus
Gon Freaks chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
Good story, I just wish you would try and finish one... that is the only thing that sucks about being on your update list.. it is a long damn list of stories you have and you have not even finished 5% it seems...
R-king 93 chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
Excellent chapter update soon
Abel Sephaos chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
A redneck Naruto is Beat Naruto.

This. This right here is the work of a madman! The work of someone who teeters on the edge, just waiting for the right moment to take the plunge. Bravo, good sir.

I have not seen the walking dead, nor played the game. But you have set the bar for this crossover. Now we just have to watch and laugh as many try to take the hurdle and fail.

I honestly feel like this is the Canon Naruto from a world gone wrong instead of a gary stu with the name of Naruto. That is something I havnt felt since the days of Never Cut Twice. The character development you have put into this really brings the story to life for me. The only thing even slightly negative I have to say is just give the stories one extra proofread for the sake of very small mistakes in spelling and things like that, but ive only seen two mistakes what so ever in the entire story.
The Amazing Grayson chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
This has got to be your best story to date. I mean I'm sure you've seen me around in a couple of your stories...but here you truly encompass the tone and narrative of the canonical story so well.

Naruto isn't a fix-it to the universe. Heck, he's such a relate-able character even with his shinobi powers (great balancing by the way! Strong enough to make a difference but not Mary-Sue proportions...which if we're being honest, you have a tendency to do).

You truly show your growth as an author and writer in this story. I've followed your writings for years- I can't say I've read everything you've written but I'm familiar enough with your writing to recognize it even without a name- and I have to marvel at how much you've gotten better.

Nothing intangible, mind you; your writing and grammar has always been excellent with a few hiccups here and there. However, it's the way you narrate and embody each character so well that it feels like it's actually happening and the tension is palpable.

People actually feel like people, and not just a part of the background for the protagonists. Every life matters and no one is perfect, not even Naruto. It's something that I wish more authors would do.

Quick question: will anyone else from the Narutoverse make an appearance? Like Tenten or Shion or some-other minor character? I figure it would be an interesting spin from another angle.

Thanks for writing and I can't wait for the next installation.
Drake58 chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
Thank you for the chapter and may Lady Mara bless you with good health and long life
Guest chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
I hope that you get better and live much longer
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »