Reviews for The Only Cure
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 3 . 6/24
Excellent chapter!
Gman chapter 2 . 6/24
Are you going write walking dead game but with Harry as MC?
shadow chapter 4 . 6/24
Great chapter, cant wait for the next one!
Koper 2 chapter 1 . 6/24
Good luck with health
i hope you will get better
Koper chapter 1 . 6/24
Shouldnt naruto be godlike there?
I dont see how walkers could even scratch him
hmm always thought that he was good with children (Look konohamaru or whats his name and that kid from wave country )
ProdigyMidnight chapter 4 . 6/24
I'm pleasantly surprised at the update. I followed the story, hoping but not expecting that it would updated in the future. Guess I placed my hope at the right story this time.

Anyways, I hope you manage to pull through all those surgeries ahead of you. Best of luck.
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 2 . 6/24
Great chapter...love the emotions
Mr.Fallen chapter 4 . 6/24
Annnnd BOOM! Another wonderful chapter filled with drama, sympathy, and now romance (or is it just lust?). That preview has got my inner action fanatic salivating.
Hootyman chapter 4 . 6/24
Please don't take too long to update again , what with telling the group about narutos origins and the sneak preview at the end, I gotta have more soon
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 1 . 6/24
Awesome beginning!
Xuan Tian Shang Ti chapter 4 . 6/24
Hey man, sorry for probably not writing a long review but I'm freaking exhausted.

Good story, nice character development. A little fluffy perhaps but it is a nice, easy re-entry into the story. Heh, I'd thought you'd forgotten about it...

I'm rambling now... So thanks for the great story and the great writing and I'll remember to review next update I read, promise.
Aaron Leach chapter 4 . 6/24
Awesome chapter.
ivan0061509 chapter 4 . 6/24
Oh Naruto is finally getting something good I can't wait to read the next chapter
Dr.Entity chapter 4 . 6/24
Haaaaaaa please continue eeeeeeee
Thanatos37 chapter 3 . 6/16
MORE MORE LET THERE BE MORE THIS IS MY NEW DRUG! hehehe I'm joking but this is an amazing story please continue.
176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »