Reviews for The Only Cure
The Amazing Grayson chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
This has got to be your best story to date. I mean I'm sure you've seen me around in a couple of your stories...but here you truly encompass the tone and narrative of the canonical story so well.

Naruto isn't a fix-it to the universe. Heck, he's such a relate-able character even with his shinobi powers (great balancing by the way! Strong enough to make a difference but not Mary-Sue proportions...which if we're being honest, you have a tendency to do).

You truly show your growth as an author and writer in this story. I've followed your writings for years- I can't say I've read everything you've written but I'm familiar enough with your writing to recognize it even without a name- and I have to marvel at how much you've gotten better.

Nothing intangible, mind you; your writing and grammar has always been excellent with a few hiccups here and there. However, it's the way you narrate and embody each character so well that it feels like it's actually happening and the tension is palpable.

People actually feel like people, and not just a part of the background for the protagonists. Every life matters and no one is perfect, not even Naruto. It's something that I wish more authors would do.

Quick question: will anyone else from the Narutoverse make an appearance? Like Tenten or Shion or some-other minor character? I figure it would be an interesting spin from another angle.

Thanks for writing and I can't wait for the next installation.
Drake58 chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
Thank you for the chapter and may Lady Mara bless you with good health and long life
Guest chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
I hope that you get better and live much longer
Apedreitor chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
my man you deserve all the chocolate chips cookies in the world for things so beautiful like this
G6 chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
Its naruto war is he bitching about killing some canibals ?
Update please
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
Great chapter!
BlackShadow1 chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
a nice realistic approach, look forward to further chapters
Guest chapter 3 . 6/24/2015
Its great story
SO you better dont die
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 3 . 6/24/2015
Excellent chapter!
Gman chapter 2 . 6/24/2015
Are you going write walking dead game but with Harry as MC?
shadow chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
Great chapter, cant wait for the next one!
Koper 2 chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Good luck with health
i hope you will get better
Koper chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Shouldnt naruto be godlike there?
I dont see how walkers could even scratch him
hmm always thought that he was good with children (Look konohamaru or whats his name and that kid from wave country )
ProdigyMidnight chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
I'm pleasantly surprised at the update. I followed the story, hoping but not expecting that it would updated in the future. Guess I placed my hope at the right story this time.

Anyways, I hope you manage to pull through all those surgeries ahead of you. Best of luck.
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 2 . 6/24/2015