Reviews for The Only Cure
raykov123 chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
Another good story of yours abandoned
marco2o chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
aww man not larry. . . awell this story is awesome please keep on wriiting and i wish you the best for youre life.
TheFoolishDreamer chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
Shoot! The preview got me hungry for more!
thewolvesofwar chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
Great love the fic so far minus the lack of up dates however... but what i would like to know is how will you do Savannah?
FicFanFoom7 chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
This is a very intriguing story and I cant wait to read more. Good luck with your writing
commandosquirrel chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
update soon pls
anon chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
Just played Season 2 episode 3 of the WD game. My Clementine is a bit...dark...these days. We'll see if this one keeps her cheer.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
I love you so much for saving Mark! He surely didn't deserve what happened to him
draken666 chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
this fanfic is a very interesting one, but yet again one should not be surprised when author is you. hope to see an update soon.
Tahari chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
It's an interesting idea, but really hard to follow with how much you leave out of the story. A godd story should show not tell and especially not refer to something that happened in the past with people you skipped over introducing. I can tell that you have a really awesome story to tell... and I want to READ it!
itachisdbzgurl chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
Loving this
Guest chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
I would really like to see more of this soon. Or at least some time this year.
pucflek chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
This is just so awesome. But man, Naruto has no need for Kurama to hurl rasenshuriken. He does that on his own. Not that i am sayin he should use it, but i just felt need to say it. By the way he should find some sunglasses. In sage mode he cant be bitten(man he shatters metal when it hits his skin without scratch) and he wont be detected with sunglasses. Perfect, if there will be hopeless situation and he will want to play hero as bait for deadies.
CaptureGod-Otamegane chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
I'd this was better than those other stories with Naruto and Clem.
MetaTerraOzma chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Been a while since we found anything that made us want to review, but with as few WalkingDead/Naruto crossovers there are, along with how good this one is shaping up to be, we're really psyched for it. We always thought the group got railed pretty bad, and Terra bawled like a baby at the end of episode 5...and she just punched me in the head. Ozma is our main naruto fan, so of course he's tripping over this. We really would love to see an update on this story soon. And for all your haters like that Godzilla geek, don't let them bring you down, they don't know jack. Finally, in the future, whoever's name is first is the one representing us. Good luck on your health and keep that spirit of yours alive as well.
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »