Reviews for D'Arvit
secilmis yazar chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
why do you have to write sad stories in a good way? So that I can't stop reading? )
secilmis yazar chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
this thing has a really unique structure, and I love it! (now-before thing, I mean)
zebrasdancing chapter 7 . 5/4/2008
interesting is it complete?
hopelily chapter 7 . 11/26/2007
Amazing, just plain amazing. Are you ever going to finish this? You really should, because after reading this, I just need to see the end.

Lily
can'tremember chapter 7 . 6/14/2006
it's so sad! i love it! that wasn't the end was it? i know the thing-bober says that you haven't done anything for this in 3 years, but update please? *big sad pleading eyes* pretty please? with sugar on top? :D
Trouble Kelp chapter 7 . 8/2/2005
Its good. it's a good story. Please update soon.
IvoryWhiskers chapter 7 . 7/31/2005
Nice job Thats really pretty interesting... Keep up the good work
author gone chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Cute...
vbcvbcvbcvbcvb chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Go coral kelp. man i gotta stop teh panadol
RaptorK chapter 4 . 5/3/2004
How can Root drink? He'd get expelled from the undergrund.
alex chapter 7 . 10/8/2003
boohoo, sob sob. ): this story was soo sad
The CheezHead chapter 7 . 9/14/2003
O wow! This story is making me cry. You've done a beautiful job describing everything. Plz update soon.
slime frog chapter 7 . 9/13/2003
*huge grin* *hugs yeti* ! you finally updated! I love you! excellent chapter, oh blue one, excellent indeed. sad, thought provoking, but that's kinda your style ain't it... anyway, very nice. please don't leave so long a gap next time! and get some more of 'Death' up soon. I check it everyday, and type in the address for the next chapter everyday and it's never there... *sob*
Liz chapter 6 . 6/24/2003
This story is beutiful, the way you write your storys is so special. I nearly burst into tears on part 5 and in 6. Root doubts so much in his heart, and his friend never gives up on him. He tries to encourage Root that their is still that spark of decency and good that makes him a very wonderful officer. (though his co-workers fail to see it) I dont know if it should end there or go on. Whichever way you turn for this story, I will not fail to be impressed.

Hope to see more storys from you!

Liz
honest-liar chapter 6 . 5/20/2003
i love this story. OMG. it leaves the reader hanging for more. You are going to update soon, right? Keep on writing.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »