Reviews for Intimacy
Akanksha chapter 1 . 7/23
This was...omg.. so sweet..nice.. beautiful.. and tender.. omfgggg..
I totally felt those emotions..

it was beautiful.. like really really beautiful.. something every girl would love to have tbh!

love it!
Dani677 chapter 1 . 4/24
Love it! Such sweet tenderness and passion. True intimacy. Freaking delightful :3
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 4/5
thought this was perfect.
Sweetnes chapter 1 . 3/14
Wow l feel like ... Cant get the right words .tht was amaizing thank you have taken lovemaking to another new level
palaceofstars chapter 1 . 2/14
I might have cried a little. This was so sweet and showed their relationship perfectly. Love your writing as usual.
Pancake murderer chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
recipes/?category&cuisine&cooking_method228&sortrating_desc&content-search
animefan28 chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
I liked it! I thought it was very sweet and like you said intimate. Nice job. :)
ANARCHY chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
SO AFTER SEEING THE SHITSTORM THAT WAS THE NARUTO FANDOM ON TUMBLR YESTERDAY, I WENT BACK TO MY OLD HAUNTS FOR SASUSAKU. This was one of them. I'd never read Intimacy, but I'm so glad I was sweet and beautiful, and I could really imagine this happening, y'know?

THEN NARUTO GAIDEN HAPPENED, AND I SWEAR, I JUST -

Therapy fics were needed.
Ssanderei chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
This is a perfect description of intimacy that I want for Sasuke and Sakura. It's the way how they put their love and affection by slow kisses and thrust that catapult them to euphoria through the must awaited climax. XD
uchiha.sakura.23 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Shemaine chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
love it!
oh my god ,it's so romantic and wow so cuuuuuuuute!
do continue on such amazing story!
IgnitedSpirits chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Wow, you wrote it amazing.
White.Rose.Didi chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Wonderful! 3
Aya8 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
This was perfectly sweet. Another awesome one-shot. I think you really titled this fic correctly too. The intimacy of this morning love session was very intimate. *_- Thanks for taking the time to write and share it.
sasuke140 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014