Reviews for The Finch and the Mockingbird
Lady Lost-A-Lot chapter 17 . 3/26
I loved this! I just found this fic a couple of months ago and I've reread it a few times because I enjoyed it so much. When is the sequel going to be posted?
MagicWarriorDragon chapter 17 . 3/3
Wow, this was a wild ride. I wasn't sure if this was going to be something I would like at first, but then I started reading it and it was exactly my cup of tea. Haha, "She didn't think it would go well to try to shake his left foot in greeting, even if it was the only limb that wasn't significantly injured." Shawn would have been very amused with that! I loved every bit of this story, and it is really one of the best psych fics on here, if not the best. Thank you for writing this.
bowties-scarves-and-magic chapter 17 . 12/28/2016
wow! this was the BEST psych story I have read ever! amazing work on the characters, dialogue, and descriptions! not to mention the plot! I can't not wait till the sequel comes out! just wow, I love your work!
Snowbeardolphin chapter 17 . 11/2/2016
I like how you wrote this story.
BrokenSky49 chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
And this story was just as great the second time around. (: You're so talented!

Have I ever mentioned that I absolutely LOVE the chapter titles? They're perfect. Top notch.

Anyway, are you still planning on posting a sequel? I hope so! If not, totally understandable.

Keep on being awesome!
12-Midnight Star-99 chapter 8 . 4/17/2016
Just thought I'd mention that a hurricane and a tornado are the same thing, sorry if I seem a bit rude, stuff like that just irks me XD but your stories great! Really enjoying it so far!
MandaScooby chapter 17 . 11/6/2015
Just finished reading this one. Can't wait for the sequel!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/10/2015
I know you posted this story last year, but I have to say, this is the second story of yours I've read (I think) and I absolutely ADORE your writing! If an author's writing style doesn't match the characters, even slightly, I stop reading the story. But I couldn't help but go to the next chapter with your fanfics! Also, I LOVE your references to everything I love. XD Such as DC Talk, Duck Dynasty, Phineus and Ferb, just to name a few. Keep up the fanTASTIC work! God bless!
katierw80 chapter 14 . 8/16/2015
I'm re-reading this story for at least the second time. Lots of work went into writing this! The one very small critique I have is that there would have been a helicopter to the kidnapping scene instead of an ambulance for someone in that location with injuries that bad.
DwaejiTokki chapter 17 . 4/25/2015
Loved this! Read it all in one sitting.

Thanks so much for writing!
Empress Akitla chapter 17 . 2/24/2015
Awesome story! Made the mistake of starting it at midnight last night and having to finally go to sleep and finish it today. Kept me on edge the entire time, probably not good for my heart or stress levels, but very good nonetheless.

On another note, I just want to mention that "Hunger Games" wasn't produced as a movie until 2012, and if I read this right your story takes place in season four which would be in 2009. Just a small note that I noticed. Nothing big.

Keep up the awesome writing!

-EmpressAkitla
maltose chapter 17 . 1/8/2015
Amazing story! I cant belive ive never read it before! Ive read a crap ton of psychfics...too many. I think i have a problem. hahah. Ive been struggling to find something that i havent already read for weeks now! Which... I already mentioned in an anonomys message for a DIFFERENT story of yours that i reviewed...hahaa

I was too lazy to sign in a couple hours ago.

right well anyway. I'm so freaking happy! you have sooo many stories on your profile and youre an AMAZING author! I cant wait to go read every. single. one!
StoryTimez chapter 17 . 12/11/2014
I loved this story so much, as terrifying as it was. You're a great writer.
StoryTimez chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
This is getting really good!
StoryTimez chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
This is pretty interesting!