Reviews for Life's Expectations
Damn i was hoping to read what happens next
Night69Raven chapter 8 . 1/9
I have just started reading life's expectations and I could not get enough please what ever ideas that you have I would love to read them
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 8 . 11/21/2015
Oh, no! It's an awesome story
Destineyofme chapter 8 . 9/23/2015
please write more one day
Babysis64 chapter 8 . 8/7/2015
this was a good chapter update, thank you for sending us this to us. Wow I hope that Bella is going to be alright. I wonder what Marcus is going to do about his true mate. Also why is Edward still I wonder. Was he going to attack Bella. well I hope all will work out for the best. Thank you for sending us this update once again, and have a good weekend.
angel897 chapter 8 . 8/6/2015
liked it happy you updated again
Tee Hill chapter 8 . 8/5/2015
great chapter ;)))))))))
silversimon chapter 8 . 8/4/2015
Marcus/Isabella stories are a rare treat. You're developing a good one. Please keep posting new chapters.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/1/2015
You literally just talked about 'bonds' in this entire chapter to the point that it was irrelevant and tiresome. Couldn't Marcus had done his full analysis later, as the reader we have no idea what else is happening with Bella or why only that she collapsed and upon seeing his 'true mate' you would think that he would have recognized that immediately instead of again looking through his 'bonds'. The amount of emphasis you put in the 'bonds' section was distasteful and left little room for description on what was actually happening around him.
Please don't take my review to heart just a little bit of friendly criticism. Until next time...
Silverdeaf1977 chapter 8 . 8/1/2015
Whoa! Squeak and squeal! That was so awesome and great story I ever read again! Me love it! Took my breathe away again, why don't ya! What will happen next? What will happen to Marcus? What will happen when Caius and Isabella enter the room? When you going to do more story, soon I hope? Please don't stop tying. Keep going and I want to know what happen next chapter, please. Take your time and find the story from your heart. Good Luck!
alisha.hawk chapter 8 . 8/3/2015
Really like it next chapter please
shippergirlky chapter 8 . 8/2/2015
Great chapter from MArcus POV. Keep writing!
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 8 . 8/2/2015
wow:) I love it:) Pleace more soonn:)
samantha1987 chapter 8 . 8/2/2015
wow
Merilinel1997 chapter 8 . 8/2/2015
Soo glad you updated this story, I absolutely love it as there aren't many Marcus/Bella stories about and your writing is really good! I hope the next chapter will be up soon :)