Reviews for Scooby Initiation
bohobo chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
That was adorable! And well written, great job.
I've really wanted one where the whole gang accepts spike. And with the tickling, it was too cute!
IJustLuvVamps chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Loved it! :)
I just love tickling stories and IMHO vampires can be ticklish too. ;)
Please check mine out too.
It's called 'It's A Ticklish Situation!' :D
Keep on writing! :)
nickiepjres chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
aw.

this has got me all reminiscent of those good old days, where saturday morning cartoons were worth waking up for.

i miss the original scooby doo.
Amy. B chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Prior to this I was reading an angsty fic that got me feeling depressed...but this cheered me right up!

Loved It!
januaryfreeze92 chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Haha, that was so OOc but I loved it. it was so cute and awsome! lol!
shastalily chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Aw.. This really does make me feel better. Just at the right time. Thanks.
Freya the Dark chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
O_O I'm listening to Rest in Peace... right now! Creepy! Cool story! I like the 'reaffirming memberships'part!
Faith chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
AW! that was so cute! i loved it! :)
SlayerRyoko chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
AAWW! It's so cute! I liked it a lote. Very nice and sweet.
RogueAngel chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
Thanks, Tigerwolf. I do so love your "tickle fics." And if we can't convince you to continue this one, maybe you can be talked into doing a different one? Whatever you decide to do, I'll enjoy reading it. Hope you're feeling better soon!
Naughty Slayer too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
I liked this... all too brief, but I liked it anyway. I think I actually enjoyed the first chapter of Test Subject more... ever given consideration to a full tickling-based fic? Lol, just a thought.
LizD chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
Lovely as always! It was so sweet, Angel never having been an official Scooby and all that. Well, don't know how that's sweet, but you know what I mean. That whole *part* was sweet.

Remember~~~~ SMILE! :)
claudia79ad chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
What great fluff! Thank you for that Tiger!
falcon-rider chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
I love it!
zebchu chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
Aaaaaw, how sweet. I love tickle fics. If u do want to occasionally add chapters then I'm sure no one would mind. I'm not trying to persuade, I'm just letting you kno.