Reviews for Through The Storm
anone chapter 17 . 4/11
This is one of the best jelsa fics ive read. More please...
Geminiagate chapter 17 . 4/11
Well done...amazing piece of writing :) I can't wait for the next chapter
THE TATTOO ARTIST chapter 17 . 4/11
I can finally die in peace...I loved it, among other things that went on in this chap, it was as funny as the original idea. Glad you tweaked it though I was beginning to think it wouldn't work the way I thought it would, keep up the good work man.
ElsaTheSnowQueen2 chapter 17 . 4/11
Awesome work I love it! And go Elsa for saving Jack and pitch I hate you! And Frozen Fever is amazing!
Awesomo3000 chapter 17 . 4/11
Wow, that went from funny to adorable to badass in the blink of an eye! And it was AWESOME!

And as for your current problems, take your time with updates. Don't force yourself to update, do it when you want. And don't worry, life will get better, I'm sure of it. :)
Shiori Kudo chapter 16 . 1/19
Well, Jack DID kinda fall for Pitch's trap that time at Pitch's lair...
Shiori Kudo chapter 15 . 1/19
The song is "Just a Kiss Goodnight" by lady Antebellum. I got that without reading the second A/N. I LOVE Lady A!
Shiori Kudo chapter 13 . 1/19
So, Jack's on a river in Egypt. That needs to change before it's too late. And I LOVE the Mulan reference! Also, what does the German in your first A/N mean?
Shiori Kudo chapter 12 . 1/19
*looks at very end of chapter* Kristoff, that is the understatement of the century, maybe even the millennium.
Shiori Kudo chapter 10 . 1/19
What's IMO?
Shiori Kudo chapter 9 . 1/19
Saying that Elsa slept "fitfully and soundly" is kind of an oxymoron. I'm also pretty sure that they're mutually exclusive. You can't sleep both fitfully and soundly at the same time. And Jack has an Anna moment.
Shiori Kudo chapter 8 . 1/19
What's the difference between a front punch and a straight punch? And how ARE they supposed to end?
Shiori Kudo chapter 3 . 1/19
Was the comment about Marshmallow's breath a Shrek reference?
Shiori Kudo chapter 2 . 1/19
The other Guardians are too.
xXchaosfromchaoticaXx chapter 16 . 12/19/2014
Oh my god! Loving the story! Update soon, really want to know where this is headed! - Chaosxx