Reviews for Through The Storm
Z chapter 17 . 5/18
I only have one thing to say. YES! A thousand times yes! This is awesome to the infinite power, lol! It's nothing short of brilliant and I absolutely adored how Jack and Elsa were able to work together to beat back Pitch. Ugh, I hate fan-girling but yeah.

I agree with the guest who said Abandoned needs to be told and I also love your idea for the Disney stories! I like the premise of Syndicate and the Winter Reaper, and Eye-Witness and Amnesia sound really good too. I'm REALLY curious and tempted by Chasers I wanna know what it is! Either version of Try are also very good. As a girl, I myself hate having things just handed to me as if I can't get it on my own and I detest stories where Elsa just sits there like a useless bum while everyone fights over her then she just picks whoever comes out on top like she's sampling a snack at the mall or something! It's pathetic! We want a challenge! You're absolutely right, it's high time Elsa fights for her man, damn it!
Plus, I wanna see a love-triangle in favor of Jack. Sweet revenge on all the authors who make use read Elsa with other guys (evil laugh). I hate coming to a story for JELSA and instead having to read about Elsa sleeping around with guys who aren't Jack! Seriously people, W T F are those stories doing MISlabeled as Jelsa?! Hell, this is ELSA, people! Not som t! I don't care if your friends or you yourselves do it, ELSA DOES NOT AND WOULD NOT!
Elsa is a proud women, no e! It says SO MUCH about everyone when a MALE writer has more RESPECT for a female character than FEMALE writers! Uugh!
Er, sorry for the rant. It's not meant at you, I'm just so frustrated (over my breaking point actually) and I'm actually so happy to see what you did there that I just let my emotions burst. Can't wait to read more!
Wow, this is... This is awesome! In my opinion, one of the best Jelsas out there! Jack's use the constructs was brilliant! And I loved how badass Elsa was. I admit, at first I was like "oh great, another damsel in distress fic", but you completely turned that around! She and Jack kicked Pitch's ass good! They're teamwork was perfect as were their assisting one another. And of course, I loved how Elsa saved Jack in the end. I just hope she'll be alright. I know you're following Frozen, but I dunno if you'll make her a spirit or something or maybe change the story.
I will say that I haven't been this excited about a story in a quite a while.

I have a question about your polls. Are they up yet? Cause no one's voted so, I dunno. Me personally, I thin the Abandoned story is one that NEEDS to be told. I would also like any of the Disney ones, any at all. And, I cautiously may want an M rated story. But only if any smut, if there are any, is kept to only Jelsa and Kristanna. I SERIOUSLY don't like Jack and Elsa with anyone else and hate reading smut with one of them with someone else.
anone chapter 17 . 4/11
This is one of the best jelsa fics ive read. More please...
Geminiagate chapter 17 . 4/11
Well done...amazing piece of writing :) I can't wait for the next chapter
THE TATTOO ARTIST chapter 17 . 4/11
I can finally die in peace...I loved it, among other things that went on in this chap, it was as funny as the original idea. Glad you tweaked it though I was beginning to think it wouldn't work the way I thought it would, keep up the good work man.
ElsaTheSnowQueen2 chapter 17 . 4/11
Awesome work I love it! And go Elsa for saving Jack and pitch I hate you! And Frozen Fever is amazing!
Awesomo3000 chapter 17 . 4/11
Wow, that went from funny to adorable to badass in the blink of an eye! And it was AWESOME!

And as for your current problems, take your time with updates. Don't force yourself to update, do it when you want. And don't worry, life will get better, I'm sure of it. :)
Shiori Kudo chapter 16 . 1/19
Well, Jack DID kinda fall for Pitch's trap that time at Pitch's lair...
Shiori Kudo chapter 15 . 1/19
The song is "Just a Kiss Goodnight" by lady Antebellum. I got that without reading the second A/N. I LOVE Lady A!
Shiori Kudo chapter 13 . 1/19
So, Jack's on a river in Egypt. That needs to change before it's too late. And I LOVE the Mulan reference! Also, what does the German in your first A/N mean?
Shiori Kudo chapter 12 . 1/19
*looks at very end of chapter* Kristoff, that is the understatement of the century, maybe even the millennium.
Shiori Kudo chapter 10 . 1/19
What's IMO?
Shiori Kudo chapter 9 . 1/19
Saying that Elsa slept "fitfully and soundly" is kind of an oxymoron. I'm also pretty sure that they're mutually exclusive. You can't sleep both fitfully and soundly at the same time. And Jack has an Anna moment.
Shiori Kudo chapter 8 . 1/19
What's the difference between a front punch and a straight punch? And how ARE they supposed to end?
Shiori Kudo chapter 3 . 1/19
Was the comment about Marshmallow's breath a Shrek reference?