Reviews for Through The Storm
Z chapter 18 . 12/28/2015
Oh my God! I'm so sorry for all that's been happening to you! It's almost unthinkable that so much is happening in one year.
Sorry for not reviewing earlier, I just got back from vacation.
I'm also sorry about embarrassing myself with that rant. It's just so rare to find stories with respect for the characters nowadays. I loved this chapter and your writing. Hope to see an update soon, but take your time.
Street chapter 18 . 12/13/2015
Holy shit man. And because FanFiction will probably censor it, I'll say it again with spaces Hol man. If anyone had ever talked to me about bad luck, I would've just laughed it off, but now I think you've pretty much proved it exists. Damn. Sorry about your friend, and your dad and everything else. I know that's a lame way to put it, but I've never seen things get this bad all in one year.

About the chapter, it was really good. People are talking about Jack and Elsa's interactions, which were great yes, but my favorite parts were Jack addressing the other Guardians in his journal. Ha! Hedgehog in the toilet bowl?! What's the story behind that?

I'm very glad to see your opinions on Elsa. I agree wholeheartedly, lol! Oh and yes, that Guest was me, I thought I had signed it.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/12/2015
UHHHHOOOO!
THE TATTOO ARTIST chapter 18 . 12/10/2015
What the heck are you doing in Europe?
Loved the chapter, and the interaction between Jack and Elsa

I remember one of my friends in San Francisco, his car was struck by lightning but the only serious damage was a 2 inch hole on the hood.
Awesomo3000 chapter 18 . 12/8/2015
Oh, my...

I mean, good chapter but I'm more concerned about YOU. I'm so sorry for all the crap that's been thrown at you lately. And believe me, I know what it's like to lose someone you care about. But just remember that no matter how bad things may seem, no one is truly alone. They'll always be a way to turn things around. :)

And please take all the time you need with your next update.
Z chapter 17 . 5/18/2015
I only have one thing to say. YES! A thousand times yes! This is awesome to the infinite power, lol! It's nothing short of brilliant and I absolutely adored how Jack and Elsa were able to work together to beat back Pitch. Ugh, I hate fan-girling but yeah.

I agree with the guest who said Abandoned needs to be told and I also love your idea for the Disney stories! I like the premise of Syndicate and the Winter Reaper, and Eye-Witness and Amnesia sound really good too. I'm REALLY curious and tempted by Chasers I wanna know what it is! Either version of Try are also very good. As a girl, I myself hate having things just handed to me as if I can't get it on my own and I detest stories where Elsa just sits there like a useless bum while everyone fights over her then she just picks whoever comes out on top like she's sampling a snack at the mall or something! It's pathetic! We want a challenge! You're absolutely right, it's high time Elsa fights for her man, damn it!
Plus, I wanna see a love-triangle in favor of Jack. Sweet revenge on all the authors who make use read Elsa with other guys (evil laugh). I hate coming to a story for JELSA and instead having to read about Elsa sleeping around with guys who aren't Jack! Seriously people, W T F are those stories doing MISlabeled as Jelsa?! Hell, this is ELSA, people! Not som t! I don't care if your friends or you yourselves do it, ELSA DOES NOT AND WOULD NOT!
Elsa is a proud women, no e! It says SO MUCH about everyone when a MALE writer has more RESPECT for a female character than FEMALE writers! Uugh!
Er, sorry for the rant. It's not meant at you, I'm just so frustrated (over my breaking point actually) and I'm actually so happy to see what you did there that I just let my emotions burst. Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/8/2015
Wow, this is... This is awesome! In my opinion, one of the best Jelsas out there! Jack's use the constructs was brilliant! And I loved how badass Elsa was. I admit, at first I was like "oh great, another damsel in distress fic", but you completely turned that around! She and Jack kicked Pitch's ass good! They're teamwork was perfect as were their assisting one another. And of course, I loved how Elsa saved Jack in the end. I just hope she'll be alright. I know you're following Frozen, but I dunno if you'll make her a spirit or something or maybe change the story.
I will say that I haven't been this excited about a story in a quite a while.

I have a question about your polls. Are they up yet? Cause no one's voted so, I dunno. Me personally, I thin the Abandoned story is one that NEEDS to be told. I would also like any of the Disney ones, any at all. And, I cautiously may want an M rated story. But only if any smut, if there are any, is kept to only Jelsa and Kristanna. I SERIOUSLY don't like Jack and Elsa with anyone else and hate reading smut with one of them with someone else.
anone chapter 17 . 4/11/2015
This is one of the best jelsa fics ive read. More please...
Geminiagate chapter 17 . 4/11/2015
Well done...amazing piece of writing :) I can't wait for the next chapter
THE TATTOO ARTIST chapter 17 . 4/11/2015
I can finally die in peace...I loved it, among other things that went on in this chap, it was as funny as the original idea. Glad you tweaked it though I was beginning to think it wouldn't work the way I thought it would, keep up the good work man.
ElsaTheSnowQueen2 chapter 17 . 4/11/2015
Awesome work I love it! And go Elsa for saving Jack and pitch I hate you! And Frozen Fever is amazing!
Awesomo3000 chapter 17 . 4/11/2015
Wow, that went from funny to adorable to badass in the blink of an eye! And it was AWESOME!

And as for your current problems, take your time with updates. Don't force yourself to update, do it when you want. And don't worry, life will get better, I'm sure of it. :)
Shiori Kudo chapter 16 . 1/19/2015
Well, Jack DID kinda fall for Pitch's trap that time at Pitch's lair...
Shiori Kudo chapter 15 . 1/19/2015
The song is "Just a Kiss Goodnight" by lady Antebellum. I got that without reading the second A/N. I LOVE Lady A!
Shiori Kudo chapter 13 . 1/19/2015
So, Jack's on a river in Egypt. That needs to change before it's too late. And I LOVE the Mulan reference! Also, what does the German in your first A/N mean?