Reviews for We Need to Talk
asiacheetah chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
LMAO. I about bust a lung laughing when Dobby of all character got mentioned. I so do not want to do a search to if some twisted souls actually wrote that pairing.
mrscakeakajane chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
this was wonderful, i giggled so much i scared the shit out of my cat who was trying to sleep on my lap.

well done

please write more
Runaway Kid-RK chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
I'm just going to die of laughter right about now.
murielmodel chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
God,this was waay too hilarious,I love it!Snape and Hagrid..ew*shivers*...oh,well,being a fan of the Remus/Severus pairing I didn't expected that at all...made me laugh for something like a hour...so funny...it's really great to find fanfictions as funny as this one sometimes,I hope you will write something as good and amusing as this one soon...*giggles*..go on with the writing girl_!
Sinical-Sarchasm chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
lmfao. that was downright hilarious and terrifying at the same time...oh god, i'll never get that hagrid image out of my mind now, damn you...
Neva chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Oh yeah! you rule!
Caster chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
*giggles insanely* Oh, funny! That's something I might write, but I'd stick 'em to their ever written selves. Remus *would* be the tormented werewolf, Sevie *would* be the misguided hero in serach of redemption... but still, I laughed insanely and recieved odd stares from my folks. And the Rhys gal -youi, I presume- was the best part. She reminds me of me. Just go in, sit down, and explain. Very good! I hope you write more soon! _-
izean chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
-Am very very much amazed- I love it. Totally different take on Remus and Sev. Had me laughing so hard. Great job!
Selke chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
Completely fantabulous! I couldn't stop laughing. :)
Naisufur chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
Holy crap, you rock. I REALLY need to write one of these! _! So you love Remus and Sev too? I just LOVE them together. _ Good job! *teases Snape because its fun*
shadowycat chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
This was a riot! The best laugh I've had in days. I can just picture Remus sprinkling people with ketchup and chasing them around his tiny boring village! You have a wicked imagination. I love it. And who'd have thought that Voldemort offered benefits. You've certainly started my day off right! Thanks.
pervert bitch chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
WOW! That wa the coolest and funnies fics ever! I cant even stop laughing... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! People is starting to lookj at me with weird and worried looks... BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

*Takes a deep deep breath*

Ok, im fine... even if Dumbledore ad Hagrid is sort of OK! (I have read fanfics about Snape paired with them many times, its quite interesting to read something ... err... different) I ca even accept Grabbe and Goyle, even if those fics are too kinky and wicked... But DOBBY! Really! Thats anew one! Ohmygod, the mental picture! BWAHHAHAHAA... and Lupin! Eating people! BWAHHAHAHA

Sorry.

At least they shagged in the end... thats what relly matter... ILOVEYOU for this!
me chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
*sives you chocolate and a gentle pat in the back* there...there... that WAS a rather shocking experience, wasn't it? but honestly HAGRID? *gagging sound is heard* dear me. that description of their sex live preference was just...just... *gag* ..eww...

this is good, ableit REALLY traumatizing. i think i'm scarred for life... HAGRID... *threw up*
Moria Polonius chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
Brilliant, really great take on the self-insertion into the fic. Now you might consider writing a pardy of your work... really good stuff is best material for paroding.
Dymphna Erlina chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
Absolutely, positively wonderful! I'm still laughing. Thank you for sharing such an original, hilarious fic!