Reviews for Two Hours Till Midnight
Fenrir Wylde Razgriz chapter 10 . 8/30
... i . missed . this!
Twistedfangirl chapter 10 . 8/26
SO much awesome! Ugh I love it! Good job!
zulka chapter 10 . 8/26
Hahaha. I think it has mostly to do with people not being interested in Tooth and the others, it's weird. Glad to see your two updates. I don't know if you're doing this on purpose or not but your narration style has changed and I can't hear Loneliness anymore. He had a very distinct voice and presence and now it's gone. Either way, I still like the story.
SharKohen chapter 10 . 8/25
The seven dwarves thing...way to ruin a childhood. Nah, never was big on the seven dwarves anyway. Jack getting drunk - seriously? In this kind of city? Wow, great judgement. Oh man, Anna found out. Ah shoot.
Silence In Winter chapter 2 . 8/25
So I realize that this chapter is over two years old but I would like to give you my two cents any way because I'm young and full of opinions I think everyone should hear. -sarcasm-

First, I really, really like the name Stella Morta. Beyond that, I think it's cool that you decided to go your own route and create something fictional so you could pull and play as you desired. It sounds like a pretty rough town! But I absolutely LOVE Tokyo, it's one of my favorite cities and I can't wait to see how you incorporate it into your story.

Also, to answer your question about college vs. university, they are pretty much the same thing in the US. :P A college is typically a smaller school OR a department in a university (i.e. University of San Diego has a college of Social Studies, Engineering, Medical Sciences, ect.) Just another fun way English dialects screw with your nuts and bolts, eh?

ANYWAY... Back to le story review.

You are a beautiful writer. That being said, there was one very short paragraph that made me a little angry. "Jack Frost is a member of the Red Crowns. He is twenty one years old. He joined when he was twelve."

You are fantabulous writer and this sentence seemed very misplaced in your typically perfect prose. I really wanted you to show us instead of telling us about Jack's life. I know we have a narrator, but you did a beautiful job later in the chapter "showing" us details of the characters lives when Elsa was telling Rapunzel about how she was working multiple jobs and saying she didn't have the money for Anna's beach trip, alluding to the fact that she indeed is strapped for cash.

Okay, I will stop heckling you.

This chapter was, per usual, really, really good and it captivated me the entire time.

One sentence that gave me chills was when Loneliness said, "I don't say a word. Talking is against my rules." GAAAAH. Beautiful. But you already know how much I love our old pal loneliness. He's a champ.

The way you incorporate Disney characters into this also very clever. I love the use of the "Godmother" bit, haha! :3 Scar is also a very interesting addition to the mix. Or Taka. Or Garbage. Whatever you want to call him.

I'm actually really happy Li Shang and Jack are in the same group. D'aaaahhhh! I love Li Shang and Mulan, teehee! The bit about the number four in Chinese was fun too. I spent a lot of time in that country and boy oh boy... That is an important one to remember. Glad to see it pop up here and I'm intrigued to see what other little cultural wisps from all of the characters you weave into here. You seem to enjoy doing that, m'dear.

Also I love Elsa's personality. It is very true to herself. Anna as well. Elsa is shy, but at the same time stands up for herself, and Anna is loving but childish. Spot on.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

-Kay
little miss saigon chapter 10 . 8/25
/flailsies/
NOO ELSA-CHAN
ALSO WHEN WILL JACK LEARN OF HER YOU KNOW WHAT
Bleep Bloop1 chapter 10 . 8/25
this was really good...but did u have to leave it on a dramatic cliffy?! Dammit!
maranoismylife chapter 10 . 8/25
YAAAS FAM
Noctalya chapter 10 . 8/25
Okay, first things first, I'm sorry I didn't review for the last chapter, like I wanted to, I kept remind myself but things happened and I forgot.I'm sorry, because it was interesting and I liked it, giving background to minor characters is something I really support.
Then, about this chapter, I like the fact that Merida isn't straight, that brings diversity to the story where many others just stick to the boy/girl drama thing. I can't wait for the Anna/Elsa reunion, like it's definitely going to be hell. Who the hell is Cuckoo ? Like I get the feeling it's Hans but I feel it's too obvious. So I don't know. Die Drei Schönheit are very kind to provide a home to those who have none, I like them. And Clara remind me of myself, hesitating and all. I'd love her to meet Elsa. I also like the way Jack is starting to want to know more about Elsa (it's not like they can't have information but I feel like child rape isn't something special in this town). AND OMG THE CLIFFHANGER, HOW CAN YOU LEAVE US WITH THAT ? POOR ELSA SHE MUST BE FREAKING OUT AND JACK IS HELPLESS, STUPID IDIOT WHY DID YOU DRANK THAT MUCH ? (Okay I know it was to get Elsa loosen up a little but hey, it's not like this town was gangfree and people didn't get stabbed in the streets at night, for god's sake). Well anyway, I'm sorry for yelling at your character, he surely didn't deserved it, qnd thank you for uploading, as usual I practically scream of joy when receiving the email, thank you again o/
klarolineshipperxoxo chapter 10 . 8/25
Yay I'm glad you updated. I really want to know what happens to them next and for Elsa to meet Clara. Also for Elsa to get more attached to the crowns and to know Jack better.
Anonymous chapter 10 . 8/25
Correct me if I'm wrong, I think lesbian is the word you should've used describing Merida instead of gay.

A friendly reminder from TOWMNBN :)
TheOneWhoMustNotBeNamed chapter 10 . 8/25
Yay! Jelsa development in the next chapter! :D :3
EireneHarmonia chapter 10 . 8/24
I am so happy to see you post a new chapter.

I love that you made Merida gay. Oh no, you got attached to Cinderella? Were you planning on killing her off? Are you gonna make us love the awesome personalities and characterizations you gave to these Disney characters AND THEN KILL THEM OFF? I like how you think.

This is an amazing Jelsa story, but I am not reading it just for the Jelsa romance, but for your style of writing and the plotline and for the details. Love the gang names and who you put in what gang, and the attention you give to detail and GAH! It's just so amazing.

I'm going to go back re-read the story.

The process of becoming a doctor (at least in Canada) is getting a Bachelor in Science (or in any field really) and then applying to Medical School through taking the MCAT exam. I think it's a similar process in America too. But, a Bachelor of General Medicine works too. Your the author, you got ALL the power. D

Can't wait to read more,

Cordially,
EireneHarmonia
Lemniscato chapter 10 . 8/24
Oh my god I seriously love this fic. I always look for the ones that aren't so standard, and yours is definitely unique.

Badass Anna gives me life tbh. I wonder what will happen if she meets Elsa while she's with her gang and such. Should be amusing.

Your story is so good, I didn't even realise that Jack and Elsa still haven't really connected romantically. I don't even mind.

Lastly, I want to say thank you for the advice Jack gave his sister when she was wondering what to do if she wanted to do something else with her life. I struggle with choosing a direction to study, and it helped me ease the stress a little. So that was really nice to read.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter, because JELSA DEVELOPMENT YAY!

xx
KenzoJelsa chapter 2 . 8/24
oh my god your story is so great!