Reviews for Two Hours Till Midnight
imy take your time :)
Jelsamaleval chapter 12 . 7/18
I absolutely love this story! It doesn't matter how long it takes I will keep waiting for an update
Akshara chapter 12 . 7/16
Heeeeyyy...just wanted to say that I love your comics!especially girls just wanna have fun and a flick with elsa being a psychopathic artist who strives for perfection...n ends up using jack's blood...(dnt remember d name but I loved the way u wrote it with ur discriptions...)..honestly...ik I'm weird...but the thing is once I start reading a fanfic abt somthin...I NEED to finish it before I can read ANY fanfic with the same characters in it(n ur bringing on quite a few Disney movies into this one :P...)its been four months since the last update...do u think you could possibly put in another chapter?im dyyyyyying to know...n I can't move on...please?pritty please with heavenly cherries on top!?

Yours weirdly,
Fanfic fan(ttttttotally not creative)
oml oml oml PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue I really love this please continue
Wendystopian chapter 12 . 6/25
crying.
i've read this more than ten times and it's just...too indescribable in words.
because clara is the last mentioned before this chapter ends, i'm too worried for her. and certainly there are /tons/ of characters that i have to keep track of, but my main focus is the red crowns (mostly jack and elsa, even though the latter is a bit reluctant to be a part of them still), so that makes it a tad bit easier.
i'm wondering if ping is a spy, just because elsa mentioned something was off about her, but...i'm kind of hoping she's not because shang. (that's all i can say about it for now lol.)
thank you so much for writing this (i'm saying this too many times, aren't i? XD)! it's something i enjoy when i'm really bored and need some action.
AileeHinora chapter 12 . 6/21
Please update more and more... this is so interesting!
Keep updating! I love this sooooooo much
Anime16xoxo chapter 2 . 4/18
this story is beyond captivating. I can't look away from the magic of your words. bravo! It's beautiful. definitely please keep at it!
NayliRaimi chapter 12 . 4/14
SO. GOOD. Please please update!
Rei Uta chapter 4 . 4/11
I still think Jackie is a dick for hurting her, more so since she's a fellow member. :
Rei Uta chapter 1 . 4/11
This is amazing and utterly gripping! I'm fully on board this story train and shoveling coal for a living.
JT011901 chapter 12 . 4/10
I love this! One question: will Kristoff be in this story? :((
Jinki chapter 4 . 4/1
I like this. It has the same vibes from Durarara and Baccano animes.
omdebellistx chapter 12 . 3/19
Wow. To be honest, I was not at all interested in this book. I was bored and just looking for a little something to read and then I found this. And it grew on me. XD I have nothing but complements for this book. Your style of writing reminds me of "The Book Thief". Great book. If you haven't read it READ IT. I especially love the way you have developed your characters. Like how Jack is cold and tough but NOT cold and tough. :P Not sure if you understood that but eh... Anyway, it is 5:30 in the morning in Texas and I have exams so, keep writing!

~Libby
lavin96 chapter 12 . 3/16
I'm so glad you're back! I've been checking in everyday since reading the last chapter for an update and almost screamed when i saw the update today. The wait was worth it though. This has to be one of the best stories i've read here. And this chapter was great as always. Looking forward to the next chapter.