Reviews for Two Hours Till Midnight
Guest chapter 8 . 5h
...please tell me you are not killing him again
Blue Aidelle chapter 8 . 4/7

Update soon, I hope! 3
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 4/7
Solid prologue. 3
TheCandeP397 chapter 8 . 4/2
OMG it's been so long! but I guess it was worth it. You've got me so hooked with this story, I like how complex it is getting, with the amount of caracters and everything. Thanks for updating :D
XxScarletxRosexX chapter 2 . 4/1
Girl, I don't know what the fuck you are saying. This is one batshit good chapter3
XxScarletxRosexX chapter 1 . 4/1
I like how you got your feet wet right off the bat, and I already noticed the strong allusion from "The Book Thief" with death's narration (I love it btw!)

I think you are doing an excellent job with the 1st POV narration. It gives off a dynamic perspective in the story, since we're not only gonna see the story from (I presume) Elsa and Jack's [subjective] POV in 3rd person (I'm still presuming that it's 3rd POV from your previous work pattern), but from a third party's [objective/semi-subjective] perspective.

It's a neat technique and I hope that you'll have fun as well as learn something from this experience, my dear! So far, I'm hooked! 3

Keep up the good work :) 3
Noctalya chapter 8 . 3/31
It's kinda been a while you posted and at first I wanted to review right away but things got in the way (and I didn't know what to say) and here I am.
So firstly, you don't know how happy I was when I received the mail saying that your story got updated, I almost screamed in class and then I was completely excited for the two hours I has left before reading. Then I was sad because you said you hadn't planned on updating the story if it wasn't for two people (to which I'm absolutely thankful) but then the question is why?
The chapter was awesome, I truly loved how the plot thickens slowly, how Elsa is a little closer to Jack, how everyone gets a spot, how Anna is described in her current position, how Punzie and Flynn get out of jail and I'm not gonna sum your chapter I'm pretty sure you know what happens in it since you wrote it. And I can't say much about your writing skills, it looks very good from a non-native speaker point of view.
Anyway, I hope you'll stick with the story as much as your readers want to but I still can understand how horrible a writer's block can be, so yeah... I wish you luck and thank you for your update, it truly day back then.
xoxo, Nocty'
UPDAAAAAATTTE!
FadingAshes chapter 8 . 3/10
AMAZING
spewing rainbows chapter 8 . 3/4
Wow, I'll admit I put off reading this for a while (your previous summary had me worried about people committing suicide early on), but, dang, this is brilliant.

Its dark and twisted and everything, but...its riveting. And its a supremely interesting take on these disney characters. I have to spare a moment to remark on the irony, though, that even in a gang!au fic, people feel the need to resurrect Tadashi from canon. Not that I have anything against it - (Tadashi and Hiro info team is BOSS), but its kind of amusing to me. I love the interweaving of all these characters into the narrative, and how their traits/histories are twisted to fit the new regime. Snow white and poisoning, for example, was a nice touch.

German girl gang with Snow White and Aurora and Cinderella? Unprecedented, but, whoa.

also what the heck - Hero 6 gang already figured out that Elsa was the medic? Like what the heck. That's insane. Interesting that they choose not to do anything about it (though the immediate repercussions are obvious).

This is fascinatingly dark. I look forward to reading more.

Anony chapter 8 . 3/3
where is the Loneliness ?
plouf chapter 8 . 3/3