Reviews for Two Hours Till Midnight
Hana-Liatris chapter 12 . 6/6
Myt goodnes! Amazing story! Hope you'll continue it! :)
CheerfulScreams chapter 12 . 1/14
Why why why havent u finished this please finish this amazing story. I love the way u write and ur writing style.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/29/2016
Aaaaaa! THE SUSPENSE! I just finished reading this fic, and I gotta say, I like it a lot! The action is pretty great, and it blends well with all the scheming and secrets. I especially enjoy the cameos with other characters. Thanks for writing, and keep up the good work! :D
AileeHinora chapter 12 . 11/23/2016
Pretty please with a cherry on top... UPDATE THIS. This is a brilliant fic with a fantastic narrative and an entertaining narrator. In other words, this is GREAT. You do not abandon stories like these.
Akshara chapter 12 . 11/19/2016
Hey author...I remember commenting a few months back, i dnt remember if I put my name on that or left it as an anon but I'd like to remind u abt how uv left this for like... 9 months?n I'd really like to know what happens nxt...I'm one of those addicted book readers who hates cliff hangers n HAVE to read d nxt book once iv finished one...(mostly y I generally make sure that d series of d book or anime I'm gonna watch or read is already complete before I start)...sadly I already started this one n I can't bare u read another Jelsa(one of my fav ships) without having to Finnish this one cause right now I'm just imagining everything in this field or universe of d story(ink...doesn't really make sense)...but anyway I'm rambling off...just like to let u know that I'm still waiting n that I linked this to my favourites on m iPad so that I can check every few weeks(a habit which gradually reduced with time...)I stopped keeping d tab open on this page..(that's right, I always had an open tab that nvr closed for quite a while before I entered it into my favorites...I'm such an idiot)...anyway hope u upload at least d nxt chapter soon.
Your reader
lili978 chapter 12 . 10/25/2016
Please update this story soon! I really enjoy it and you are an amazing writer.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/26/2016
did you outgrow the fandom or are you just not into it as much as you were before? it's fine if you did, I just want to thank you for all your stories. they were all amazing :)
Guest chapter 12 . 8/16/2016
imy take your time :)
Jelsamaleval chapter 12 . 7/18/2016
I absolutely love this story! It doesn't matter how long it takes I will keep waiting for an update
Akshara chapter 12 . 7/16/2016
Heeeeyyy...just wanted to say that I love your comics!especially girls just wanna have fun and a flick with elsa being a psychopathic artist who strives for perfection...n ends up using jack's blood...(dnt remember d name but I loved the way u wrote it with ur discriptions...)..honestly...ik I'm weird...but the thing is once I start reading a fanfic abt somthin...I NEED to finish it before I can read ANY fanfic with the same characters in it(n ur bringing on quite a few Disney movies into this one :P...)its been four months since the last update...do u think you could possibly put in another chapter?im dyyyyyying to know...n I can't move on...please?pritty please with heavenly cherries on top!?

Yours weirdly,
Fanfic fan(ttttttotally not creative)
Guest chapter 12 . 7/11/2016
oml oml oml PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue I really love this please continue
douxrose chapter 12 . 6/25/2016
crying.
i've read this more than ten times and it's just...too indescribable in words.
because clara is the last mentioned before this chapter ends, i'm too worried for her. and certainly there are /tons/ of characters that i have to keep track of, but my main focus is the red crowns (mostly jack and elsa, even though the latter is a bit reluctant to be a part of them still), so that makes it a tad bit easier.
i'm wondering if ping is a spy, just because elsa mentioned something was off about her, but...i'm kind of hoping she's not because shang. (that's all i can say about it for now lol.)
thank you so much for writing this (i'm saying this too many times, aren't i? XD)! it's something i enjoy when i'm really bored and need some action.
AileeHinora chapter 12 . 6/21/2016
Please update more and more... this is so interesting!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/20/2016
Keep updating! I love this sooooooo much
Anime16xoxo chapter 2 . 4/18/2016
this story is beyond captivating. I can't look away from the magic of your words. bravo! It's beautiful. definitely please keep at it!