Reviews for An Estel Story: Yesterday's Fears
Guest chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
I hope Estel isn't 2 years old in this story because he sounds far too old for a toddler. Infact if this were my story (I know it is not) I would give him the age of 9 or 10.
an orcling chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Good story, but he sounds to old for a 2 year old. He sounds more like a child of maybe 9 years old.
CosmicEssence chapter 12 . 11/24/2008
This one has its moments and really your battle scenes are fine not terrible at all :) Liked the dream sequence that was good and the little twists and questions and the talk between Elrond and Estel along with the 'eavesdropping' humor that followed.

Actually the first time the elves went out to search it was like you suddenly didnt know how to handle so many characters and their conversations failed to have any effect except make me cringe. The angst or 'guilt' and alot of the 'worry' was not very well done; except Elladan's in the past and the scene where they overhear Estel saying he didnt want them to come was very well done. Also your little Estel talks and thinks far too formally and maturely. In fact he sounds older than 'older Estel', how old is older Estel supposed to be...didnt you say at one point about him being with the elves nearly a decade? If so your older estel seemed no older than perhaps 13 tops which would mean little estel would have to be 2-4 perhaps...except...on one or two parts he deffo seemed maybe 4 or 5 but otherwise it was more like at least 7 or 8?

Otherwise i liked this one.
Fanfic Fish chapter 9 . 12/23/2005
Oh I love it!
Aralaiqualasse chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
More!MOre
Dagnir Erynion chapter 12 . 11/24/2004
OMG this is love. X3 *glomps the story worships the author and adds to favourites*
ElvenLady14 chapter 9 . 8/1/2004
Great story, but one thing, you didnt pu

'Hannad lle' in your definitions and no i dont know what it means)
ElvenLady14 chapter 12 . 7/12/2004
This was an awsome story! I enjoyed it very much. It took me almost 2 hours to read though)
Joslin chapter 12 . 5/31/2004
Great Story, absolutly wonderful, and no your battle scenes were fine...in fact they were terrific. Continue writing, it's your thing
tmelange chapter 12 . 1/24/2004
Great story. Kudos.
Nethien chapter 12 . 11/3/2003
awesome story! very interesting! i enjoyed it! well done *smiles*

Mellon
Acacia Jules chapter 4 . 10/27/2003
Ok, that is one freaky two-year-old.
Emmithar chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Great story, as always mellon nin. I sent both you and puck a mail, let me know if you got it!

Emmithar
Princess Faila of Gondor chapter 12 . 9/30/2003
no! no end! i liked this story!it was my last Estel story!now i gotta find another well..

well done. love the ending W/ the twins "dropin' eves"

namarie

faila
Anita H chapter 12 . 9/29/2003
A very nice final...oh, moet je mij nou horen! Ik begin uit gewoonte in het engels te typen. OK dan, nog een keer proberen;

EEn heel goed laatste hoofdstuk! Alles is wel zo'n beetje afgesloten. Elladan en Elrohir zijn natuurlijk weer eens bezig :) Soms vraag ik me wel eens af waar iedereen de tweeling nou eigenlijk op baseert, zoveel zijn ze niet voorgekomen in het boek, niet op deze manier ten minste! Laten we het maar houden op schrijversvrijheid...iets waars ik heel blij mee ben!

Ik kijk uit naar een eventueel volgend verhaal!