Reviews for Stars Can't Shine Without Darkness
I really like your book, do you have plans to update it soon! I really want to see how it ends
Revolting Maggots chapter 93 . 4/30
I stumbled across your fanfic one day, while procrastinating studying for finals and just wanted to say that your story is amazing! I don'y know if you have any intentions of updating this book ever again because it is so good.
Lillyeve chapter 93 . 4/3
This has had me crying and laughing. I hope your friend is better now? I pray she is. I look forward to when you update this :-)
queenjareau chapter 93 . 2/25
I can count how many times I've read this. I'm hoping that it gets continued on. I NEED to know how this ends!
Guest chapter 93 . 10/22/2016
This is so amazing! I love it - question, is this canon? As in, does this JJ in your story grow up to be the JJ we all know and love in CM?
ColeJareau chapter 93 . 9/18/2016
Finishes rereading this for the third time! Still as great as the first time! Hoping for more updates soon!
HotchnerJareau chapter 93 . 9/17/2016
IM SO SHOOK
Guest chapter 93 . 9/8/2016
I sure hope you post this! I can't wait to see the outcome
tkmemmott chapter 93 . 8/19/2016
Oh my gosh! I am in love with this story! I have never read a fanfic that has made me cry this much! Please update soon!
TayRayy chapter 93 . 7/23/2016
Um I love this story! Please update more?
Daisyangel chapter 93 . 6/23/2016
I agree they all need a dull day. lol
jjcrimminds chapter 93 . 6/21/2016
Awesome chapter. JJ's definitely right, they have things to discuss. Big changes are coming for this family. I can't wait to see how everything turns out.
jjcrimminds chapter 92 . 6/10/2016
Well, as expected, JJ isn't as accepting of the idea of another child yet. That is far from unreasonable, in fact it's very understandable. Changes are coming for this family, big ones no matter what happens with the baby. Great chapter!
Kensi1997 chapter 92 . 6/8/2016
Thiis story gets me every time!
Guest chapter 92 . 6/6/2016
I absolutely love this story and the fact that there's something different happening around every corner but there's still a positive vibe