Reviews for Stars Can't Shine Without Darkness
queenjareau chapter 93 . 2/25
I can count how many times I've read this. I'm hoping that it gets continued on. I NEED to know how this ends!
Guest chapter 93 . 10/22/2016
This is so amazing! I love it - question, is this canon? As in, does this JJ in your story grow up to be the JJ we all know and love in CM?
ColeJareau chapter 93 . 9/18/2016
Finishes rereading this for the third time! Still as great as the first time! Hoping for more updates soon!
HotchnerJareau chapter 93 . 9/17/2016
IM SO SHOOK
Guest chapter 93 . 9/8/2016
I sure hope you post this! I can't wait to see the outcome
tkmemmott chapter 93 . 8/19/2016
Oh my gosh! I am in love with this story! I have never read a fanfic that has made me cry this much! Please update soon!
TayRayy chapter 93 . 7/23/2016
Um I love this story! Please update more?
Daisyangel chapter 93 . 6/23/2016
I agree they all need a dull day. lol
jjcrimminds chapter 93 . 6/21/2016
Awesome chapter. JJ's definitely right, they have things to discuss. Big changes are coming for this family. I can't wait to see how everything turns out.
jjcrimminds chapter 92 . 6/10/2016
Well, as expected, JJ isn't as accepting of the idea of another child yet. That is far from unreasonable, in fact it's very understandable. Changes are coming for this family, big ones no matter what happens with the baby. Great chapter!
Kensi1997 chapter 92 . 6/8/2016
Thiis story gets me every time!
Guest chapter 92 . 6/6/2016
I absolutely love this story and the fact that there's something different happening around every corner but there's still a positive vibe
CMLeoLover chapter 90 . 5/19/2016
I was too lazy to log in haha. That ending caught me way off guard! Wow. Update soon!
jjcrimminds chapter 91 . 5/19/2016
Well, Michael and Sandy and figuring things out. Now it's up to them to tell James and JJ. And obviously, the stress of the situation could always cause complications, but I'm relatively sure that you'll allow the baby to be carried to term. This is a huge part of their family now and I can't wait to see how everything pans out! Great chapter.
Guest chapter 90 . 5/18/2016
Great update but I kind of wish that JJ was still the youngest not sure how a baby thrown into the mix will work but I'm intrigued. Hope you update soon :)