Reviews for Thorin's Company
Child of Dreams chapter 8 . 5/18/2018
I wouldn't mind having Bofur!
Child of Dreams chapter 4 . 5/18/2018
Is there a part 2 of this?
Montara chapter 7 . 10/2/2017
No Bombur, but a lot of action caused by Thea :)
Montara chapter 5 . 10/2/2017
Kili was banned! Wow, Thorin was so harsh! Kili was lucky with such an aunt. But said aunt was the one putting him in the position that banned him in the first place...So they're even.

I wonder what was with Thranduil and Wren being all hot and bothered in his presence?!
Montara chapter 4 . 10/2/2017
She has such a will to live!
Montara chapter 2 . 10/2/2017
:)))
Montara chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
Poor Thror. But he was so stubborn...like his father. Glad Thror has his mother and still share secrets at night (my fave part with my daughter :D). Well, I can understand Thorin, his son could have died...

She's expecting and Bifur knew before her :)
Montara chapter 3 . 10/2/2017
I like Sigvor a lot :)
Montara chapter 6 . 10/1/2017
Thorin waited so many years! He's a saint :))) Well, she visited him each night so he was rewarded :D
Wynni chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
Sigvor is my new hero.
Just4Me chapter 8 . 2/21/2014
Thea's going to be happy just holding hands? I laughed at Thorin's "longer and wider" sword.
RagdollPrincess chapter 8 . 2/21/2014
Please do a modern day AU! I think it would be wonderful.
RedHairedJenna chapter 8 . 2/21/2014
Oh, some Bombur love, he deserves it! I was secretly hoping for Fili/Thea, but Wren is right, that would not end well.

As for the modern-AU: It's not cliche at all, I'd love to see them in a modern setting! I kinda always imagined Thorin as scottish :D
And i'd definitely send you prompts. :)
Just4Me chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
Oh Thorin, and his "wee bit too lewd." Who knew he could be so sensitive? I love the dual sides of his personality. It was fun to see Thea again, that little trouble maker.
RagdollPrincess chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
This was fabulous, of course, but I had to laugh that you weren't able to keep this story below an M rating, NOT that I minded! Love the spanking, and love his ambivalence around it. Such a nice character moment.