Reviews for Sequence
uchiha miyo chapter 1 . 9/15
It has been a very long time since a story has made me cry. Wonderfully written story.
PsychoticLove7 chapter 1 . 9/3
This story is breathtakingly beautiful! I absolutely love it! I love how well thought it is, how well written! I can tell just by reading it how much you enjoyed writing it! I will most certainly be reading this again and again. I only wish there was a little more time with Scorpious, but that's the only critique I have. Again! I absolutely love it! Now, to stalk your page to find more beautiful gems!
Emily chapter 1 . 8/20
Oh my gosh. That was so beautiful and such a unique experience. Loved it!
Bibbity88 chapter 1 . 8/13
Fucking hell. You write all of the feels that I didn't know I had.
xxlightningboltxx chapter 1 . 8/11
What a strangely imaginative and creepy story.
SilmarienU chapter 1 . 7/23
this is really good and I ended up crying.
szabo.alexandra1991 chapter 1 . 7/11
Omg god you made me cry, its an amazing idea.
why am i crying
LadyBelladona chapter 1 . 7/8
Beautiful pain is what I'm feeling right now.
bookwormH.M.327 chapter 1 . 7/3
Sadly Beautiful
Midnight May chapter 1 . 5/30
My second time reading this and it's as beautiful as ever.
FussNudist chapter 1 . 5/30
You opened a whole new world of fanfictions for me. This story was my first in English (my second language) and I haven't stopped reading more since. While I'm pretty good at conversations and chats I always thought my English isn't good enough for reading more than a letter because of al the words I still don't know. But Sequence taught me wrong and I really want to thank you for that. In the past I usually did't even read the summaries of English fanfictions but yours somehow catched my eyes and also my interest. So I gave it a try maybe three months ago and there we are. Most of the fanfictions I read now are in English and sometimes I can't even stand the German ones :D
I really hope you still are active here and read your readers comments and messagesKeep going and have a nice day
Das F├╝sschen :3
tectonictigress chapter 1 . 5/19
I have no idea how I found this fic but this is one of the most amazing fics I've ever read, the entire theme of it is beautiful and mysterious and the way you make it sort of Hermione-centered but at the same it's not because it's from the Malfoys POV is just, wow, seriously great fic, loved it!
Alytiger chapter 1 . 5/15
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww this is too hecking adorable 3 what utter perfection
Unimaginative Lot chapter 1 . 4/30
You have a real gift for writing time continuum stories, so original! I'm really enjoying your writing, can't wait to read the next. Thanks so much for sharing:)