Reviews for Sequence
szabo.alexandra1991 chapter 1 . 7/11
Omg god you made me cry, its an amazing idea.
why am i crying
LadyBelladona chapter 1 . 7/8
Beautiful pain is what I'm feeling right now.
bookwormH.M.327 chapter 1 . 7/3
Sadly Beautiful
Midnight May chapter 1 . 5/30
My second time reading this and it's as beautiful as ever.
FussNudist chapter 1 . 5/30
You opened a whole new world of fanfictions for me. This story was my first in English (my second language) and I haven't stopped reading more since. While I'm pretty good at conversations and chats I always thought my English isn't good enough for reading more than a letter because of al the words I still don't know. But Sequence taught me wrong and I really want to thank you for that. In the past I usually did't even read the summaries of English fanfictions but yours somehow catched my eyes and also my interest. So I gave it a try maybe three months ago and there we are. Most of the fanfictions I read now are in English and sometimes I can't even stand the German ones :D
I really hope you still are active here and read your readers comments and messagesKeep going and have a nice day
Das F├╝sschen :3
tectonictigress chapter 1 . 5/19
I have no idea how I found this fic but this is one of the most amazing fics I've ever read, the entire theme of it is beautiful and mysterious and the way you make it sort of Hermione-centered but at the same it's not because it's from the Malfoys POV is just, wow, seriously great fic, loved it!
Alytiger chapter 1 . 5/15
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww this is too hecking adorable 3 what utter perfection
Unimaginative Lot chapter 1 . 4/30
You have a real gift for writing time continuum stories, so original! I'm really enjoying your writing, can't wait to read the next. Thanks so much for sharing:)
Brownies and Strawberries chapter 1 . 4/30
THAT WAS HEARTBREAKING. But really good. Damn, I haven't read something like this in a looooong time.
skyeryder01 chapter 1 . 4/16
I really loved this! it was beautiful and heartbreaking all in one. I love how you ended it with Scorpius and what he did for her.
WittyBasketcase chapter 1 . 3/19
Awww this is so fucking sweet! I loved every moment of it.
kirsant chapter 1 . 3/19
I guess I wanted to follow up on my review, because I've been thinking about the story more - hallmark of great writing, I suppose.

I just wanted to say that I really love how the majority of the characters came out flawed; how, for example, it was Abraxas' inability to love his child that catapulted Lucius' mistreatment of Hermione; a self-fulfilling prophecy, of sorts.

But Draco came out the most tragic. Son to Lucius, it must have been hell wading through his own upbringing to pronounce his love to Hermione, and then, just as he gets the girl, poof, she is gone, and he just isn't strong enough to keep her, which drives him to an early grave.
kirsant chapter 1 . 3/19
Wow...That was...just wow. So imaginative. I was heartbroken at Draco's reaction - that he couldn't find the strength to stay with her. In the end, I hope Hermione found happiness - again; and that this time, it stayed.

Thank you for writing!
Pentastic chapter 1 . 3/5
good story, i didnt expect to like it. i'm not a fan of different deneration pairings. yet this story was so good that i really liked it despite myself. good job!