Reviews for The Rabbit Hole
thestorymaker2 chapter 1 . 4/2
This looks really interesting a pity you didn't continue it
sarista wow chapter 1 . 2/10
Now this is an intriguing idea! The idea of Videl discovering other more powerful martial artists and seeking them out for knowledge is one that really appeals to me and it was handled fairly believably.

With that said I did find a few things odd, Yamcha trained with Roshi for three years and was deemed a pupil of the Turtle school (Plus I confess Yamcha enjoying the night life feels a bit weird to me, but that's just me) Plus the nickname also feels kind of... odd.

I thought the descriptions, especially the fights were strong and fast paced. Wouldn't Tenshinhan be stronger than Krillen? I mean I know he has three eyes but earth has cat and dog people as well. The dialogue was as a whole pretty solid and distinctive with each character having a fairly distinctive 'voice' which is important to a story.

Overall I am eager to see where this goes.
Locobat12345 chapter 1 . 1/4
this story have a sequel?
I
NEED
ndesi62 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Why is this a one-shot? It's one of the most interesting premises I've ever seen! Please don't leave us hanging, I'm sure many readers are dying to see things play out. Please continue the story!
wheathermangohanssj4 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
That's not an ending to a oneshot, it just feels like an opening chapter it really does.
animevacker104531 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
this is so good id really love to read more.
Feball3001 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I had to check if this story was a one shot or not when I got to the end. Was disapointed to find out it was a oneshot. Such an excellent story. I enjoyed it very much.
RapingBagels chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
you should turn this into a full blown story
32nd freeze chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I really enjoyed this story.
StammRoar chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
please continue the story for the sake of seeing Krillin as a teacher. Maybe some minor villains that don't need saiyan intervention?
ICTOAN chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Even if you don't continue this, I'm glad you wrote it. I enjoyed it immensely!
Cricycle chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Aw, why is this marked as complete? It'd be great to have another chapter or two! Very thrilling.
Aqua Roxas chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Hilarious story. Fantastic, although I would've liked Master Roshi or Yamcha to have mentioned Gohan to be one of the masters.
Hatred bear it Fangs chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Well, this is a one-shot. Damn! Just like everyone else, I would love to see a sequel or a continuation. I mean.. this isn't half bad and I read a few story by you team of guys. If you ever do decide to continue this (even if you're not) I am guessing Videl will eventually meet Gohan and learn that his dad was Goku, who also trained under Master Roshi? With Videl skills of training under Krillin since Videl might still think Gohan doesn't know how to fight or the basics (but being a world formal martial artists son, he would at least know how to fight in her opinion) would she challenge him? Only to realize that she is outmatched?

Oh well. The world will never know. Great one-shot!