Reviews for The Rabbit Hole
Roshi chapter 1 . 7/30
I really liked this story, too bad n one can continue it.
darksquall03 chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
very good and very original
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
J'ai adoré.
Kitsune1818 chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Oh dear! I really wish this was a multi chapter fic, it would be awesome. This kind of fiction is a little hard to find (or I'm doing my search the wrong way), a fic that mentions the actual history of dragon ball, many focus on cell because its the most recent event, but there was also piccolo daimao senior, goku was actually spotted by reporters and made TV apparition (accidentally, of course)...

Sigh... There are so much things that could be used and aren't...

So I love this piece like no other!
thestorymaker2 chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
This looks really interesting a pity you didn't continue it
sarista wow chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Now this is an intriguing idea! The idea of Videl discovering other more powerful martial artists and seeking them out for knowledge is one that really appeals to me and it was handled fairly believably.

With that said I did find a few things odd, Yamcha trained with Roshi for three years and was deemed a pupil of the Turtle school (Plus I confess Yamcha enjoying the night life feels a bit weird to me, but that's just me) Plus the nickname also feels kind of... odd.

I thought the descriptions, especially the fights were strong and fast paced. Wouldn't Tenshinhan be stronger than Krillen? I mean I know he has three eyes but earth has cat and dog people as well. The dialogue was as a whole pretty solid and distinctive with each character having a fairly distinctive 'voice' which is important to a story.

Overall I am eager to see where this goes.
Locobat12345 chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
this story have a sequel?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
I
NEED
ndesi62 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Why is this a one-shot? It's one of the most interesting premises I've ever seen! Please don't leave us hanging, I'm sure many readers are dying to see things play out. Please continue the story!
wheathermangohanssj4 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
That's not an ending to a oneshot, it just feels like an opening chapter it really does.
animevacker104531 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
this is so good id really love to read more.
Feball3001 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I had to check if this story was a one shot or not when I got to the end. Was disapointed to find out it was a oneshot. Such an excellent story. I enjoyed it very much.
RapingBagels chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
you should turn this into a full blown story
32nd freeze chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I really enjoyed this story.
StammRoar chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
please continue the story for the sake of seeing Krillin as a teacher. Maybe some minor villains that don't need saiyan intervention?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »