Reviews for Angel
Wink chapter 17 . 9/5
Wonderful written. So sad. And such a damn good fic.
Bekah1218 chapter 17 . 9/4
I liked this chapter, and Mycroft watching his brother but not going in. He still feels guilt that Sherlock was the target and not him. Nicely done- thanks,
Debstev09 chapter 16 . 8/11
Wow...what a wonderful story! I hope to read more off your work!
Wink chapter 16 . 8/6
Excellent and fantastic writing. I have to collect my eyeballs from the floor now, because they plopped away during this amazing read. Great plot, outstanding characters.
anonymouse chapter 16 . 8/6
Oh. my . actual. glob. I NEED MORE (Please!) :o
Bekah1218 chapter 16 . 8/6
I really enjoyed Mycroft taking revenge on Angel for hurting his brother- well done!
CA Hawkins chapter 15 . 7/24
Thank god they found Sherlock!
Brilliant writing as usual!
JOH1 chapter 15 . 7/24
Hurry with the next chapter please!
CaveInimicum chapter 14 . 7/20
Oh God, it's so good... I even cried once. This story exactly shows why I love Hurt&Comfort so much. I hope they'll find Sherlock before it's too late, before Angel (or is it Alec?) decide to end Sherlock's life for good.
I'm waiting for next chapter impatiently. Can't get enough with this story, really.
bubblecloudz chapter 12 . 6/20

I got a little confused halfway through reading this 'cos I didn't realise that the scenes were in the past.

Oh well.

If you could add lines in, like *****10yrs ago****** T'would be much appriciated.
Then again, you don't have to, just saying :3
MelMey chapter 12 . 6/19
Oh, good, I was always hoping that you didn't abandon this fic. And I hope you will write further chapters soon.
silverwolf3432 chapter 11 . 2/11
Great story. Hope you plan to update soon
Guest chapter 11 . 5/26/2014
It's been almost 3 months and no update pleaaaaase there's an CLIFFHANGER at the end
VioletErin.26 chapter 11 . 3/2/2014
:D oh dear. This fic will make me cry! So beautifully written! Oh I am so worried about this! Please update when you can! No rush though enjoy your week!
Bh chapter 11 . 3/1/2014
Oh this is getting creepy and I love it! I really appreciate how often you update.