Reviews for Girls Night
beautifuldreamerr chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
This was great! I love how Hanna teased them relentlessly, totally a "Hanna" thing to do. And interrupting them while they were in the bathroom stall, haha I couldn't stop laughing, but I felt bad for Spencer! :( I'm assuming she was satisfied at the end of the night though, ESPECIALLY if their sex woke up a drunk Hanna. ;) This was so good, you should write more Spemily! I love the way you write :)
WorldOfTilt chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Perfect! Love the premise and the execution. Your Hanna is so in character. I wish this was longer than 2 chapters :D
sparkles04 chapter 2 . 2/27/2014
Sorry for the previous incomplete review. Stupid phone. Anyway, as I was saying, Spencer's behavior was kind of adorable too. Although I did want to smack Hanna a few times, I did think you were spot on with her. That's exactly how she would be. Lol. At the end I almost thought there was going to be a *ahem* threesome. Which I probably wouldn't have minded. But not with Hanna. And I think you've left this open for more, so I'm looking forward to that. Thanks! Ha! Really though, thanks for giving us Spemily fans some Spemily love. Woohooo!
Sparkles04 chapter 2 . 2/27/2014
Bitchy, sex-deprived, aggressive Spencer is hot! And k
Spemily fan chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Love it. More please
Alex chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Enough is one of my favourite spemily fics, I love the way you write pll characters. So happy to have a sequel to that one shot! :)))
Sparkles04 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Ha! So perfect! Spencer was so damn cute throughout the whole thing. Love bitchy Spencer. And Hanna! Oh, Hanna! It was easy to picture the entire scene because you wrote the characters perfectly. Now, if we could just get Marlene on board with Spemily. Can't wait for the next part. Thank you!
mitchfever chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
nice story keep updating..
devilwithin21 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Can u make this atleast a 10-part? U're such a good writer...
WorldOfTilt chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
HA this. All of this. All of them are written perfectly, esp Hanna. I love spemily & can't wait to see how their girls night out ends. Hopefully in the bedroom :)