Reviews for A Beginning Through The End
dagnyslug chapter 10 . 3/21
Oh my. This is torture. This is pure torture. The last update was in 2014? Oh my. And here I am itching to know what happened. And the most torturous part of all is that I read most of it while at work. Yes, this is madness. A good kind of madness.

Although I have been watching/reading One Piece for a decade now, it is only in the past few months that I have tried to explore the world of fanfics. And this one, my friend, is a gem.

It might be very hopeful on my part, but I hope you pick it up and end it. 2014 sounds a long way from the present. But even just a one-chapter wrap up would suffice. With Robin's and Zoro's POV. Thank you so much for your incredible imagination and talent.
ZoRo chapter 10 . 6/8/2016
i love this story so much
please update soon
kyaaa... i want to see how saul and zoro meet...
leona.natali chapter 10 . 3/2/2016
I begging you please write more:((
Raichu Pikachu chapter 10 . 2/29/2016
Great story.
tonakai chapter 10 . 3/22/2015
heyhey i like this story but it ended too abruptly for me. can you please continue? i would like to see how zoro and robin get back together and when he realises that he has a son!
Adieu-KKZ chapter 10 . 3/21/2015
Please continue
Adieu-KKZ chapter 4 . 3/21/2015
Robin has azure eyes
GonHoshi chapter 10 . 1/25/2015
Update please :}
Sheitan chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I about as dense as Luffy... I only now caught on to that Zoro had feelings for Nami. It adds a whole new - and realistic - dimension to the fic. How tragic! How angsty! How great. "Obligatory plz update".
OmniTheLeader chapter 10 . 9/19/2014
I enjoy this story a lot also as a name for the sword why not something that mixes history and a blade or demon? Yet also maybe a blade with a reference to Mihawk or Kuzan would be nice.

Names like...
-) Jikan no tsubasa Blade of time
-) Akuma hōku Demon Hawk
-) Sōka-ten Frozen Flower
-) Uoriāzu no kako Warriors Past
iamsassy112 chapter 10 . 9/18/2014
Galing galing nemen... hehe... keep it up... 4 thumbs up kasama daliri sa paa... haha
Sheitan chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
Great fic! You write well and the characters are believable and realistic (I have gotten a bit tired of writing trying to imitate manga). DO keep it up.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/18/2014
love this one, cannot wait for next chap
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
wow, i'm crying
Seis Fleur chapter 10 . 5/15/2014
"Oh my Oda" entertained me too much!

"Robin and Zoro made a baby" is my favourite line because it was delivered so hilariously casual, and the subliminal kinks (or was it only me) oh usopp!

I remember coming across the headcanon but I forgot whom it belonged too ): gomen!

As always, loved it much. Waiting on the next!