Reviews for A Beginning Through The End
GonHoshi chapter 10 . 1/25
Update please :}
Sheitan chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I about as dense as Luffy... I only now caught on to that Zoro had feelings for Nami. It adds a whole new - and realistic - dimension to the fic. How tragic! How angsty! How great. "Obligatory plz update".
Omni-ParaDox chapter 10 . 9/19/2014
I enjoy this story a lot also as a name for the sword why not something that mixes history and a blade or demon? Yet also maybe a blade with a reference to Mihawk or Kuzan would be nice.

Names like...
-) Jikan no tsubasa Blade of time
-) Akuma hōku Demon Hawk
-) Sōka-ten Frozen Flower
-) Uoriāzu no kako Warriors Past
iamsassy112 chapter 10 . 9/18/2014
Galing galing nemen... hehe... keep it up... 4 thumbs up kasama daliri sa paa... haha
Sheitan chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
Great fic! You write well and the characters are believable and realistic (I have gotten a bit tired of writing trying to imitate manga). DO keep it up.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/18/2014
love this one, cannot wait for next chap
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
wow, i'm crying
Seis Fleur chapter 10 . 5/15/2014
"Oh my Oda" entertained me too much!

"Robin and Zoro made a baby" is my favourite line because it was delivered so hilariously casual, and the subliminal kinks (or was it only me) oh usopp!

I remember coming across the headcanon but I forgot whom it belonged too ): gomen!

As always, loved it much. Waiting on the next!
Mr Khan chapter 10 . 5/13/2014
Huh, why didn't i spot this one before? Unless i was filtered by the M-rating (which is impacting the views of my present story, unfortunately, but it can't be helped).

Your interpretation of Zoro is veeeeery different from my own (as headcanon plays up loyalty and his social awkwardness, which would downplay any tendencies towards sexual forwardness), but i must say you're making it work well so far, and portraying the relationship more "realistically" as opposed to One Piece's more idealistic tone.

I almost want to see a story where Zoro and/or Robin name their son something other than Saul (i'm guilty of that too). Sure Zoro's not known for creative thinking, but Robin certainly could afford to think outside the box for once! :-P
Gren-sama chapter 10 . 5/12/2014
Thanks for another chapther, I enjoy it. Please keep going with your history. I love Zoro I would like to see what he lived all this years without the straw hats, and his thoughts about all his live
Guest chapter 10 . 5/12/2014
Awwww I love this chapter! I think people should do more of ussop and robin nakamaship. Or just robins motherly side in general :)
Tare-chan chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
Wow... Nice... Fast update! Lol! The son of the 2 demons was a fan of sogeking! I like the reaction of Usopp here. And i say, the usopp is in characther. Amazing. But why did he need to hide from Sanji? Hmm... Curious! I can't wait to read more!

Btw, I'm glad i was able to help, as little as it be XD
PixelFluff chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
someone here. Can't post reviews as anon guest anymore -,-

That moment when I read SOGEKING (on title) I knew it would be hilarious. I can't help but to imagine the almighty Zoro (er, well, look alike) bow like that, let alone to Usopp. And Saul actually became a fan of sogeking.

So far, I could say that Saul inherited: Robin's polite-ness and passion for archaeology [I haven't spotted any morbidity clues yet, or maybe I missed one?]

Zoro's lack of internal compass

and maybe Chopper's gullible-ness . gullibility. .

REPUBLIC OF THE FEEL-IPPINES! Can't help but to catch all the feels when Usopp got sentimental.

So far so good! And why's Usopp seemed afraid of Sanji? Did I miss something ? Maybe I should re read this from first chapter.

Keep going! Take your time to develop this story .Don't push yourself just to update fast! This story is amazing! So canonical ! YOU'RE AWESOME ! HAHAHAHA .

Update soon! :)
Tare-chan chapter 9 . 5/10/2014
Oh wow... I finally catch up. I totally like how you played the charas personallity! Ooc was detected, but it we compared those charas with their current timeline. Your story was somewhere around 18 years after the series end, thus those changes were acceptable. And of course, you've skillfully maintain the same personality.
The same goes with the flashbacks. I like how sometimes you made the flashbacks could fit in with the series itself. Nice one
My fave chapter up to this point is the kuzan chapter, where he was pictured to have enjoyed his life through the end, him becoming a father figure for robin, and a grandfather for saul. Totally warmhearting!
And i like how Robin was so cold towards Zoro. It's about time! By the way he treated her back at chapter 1, it a wonder why she didn't do it earlier XD
But a zoro chapter revealed that he actually harbored feeling for Robin too... Hmmm how will this relationship be going between them?
i like the adventure saul had with mihawk.
But what make me curious, who's the cloaked figure at ohara? He seems scary!

Oohh... I can't wait to read more!
Tare-chan chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
A very interesting 'after ending' story concept, i have to say. The angst... Oh the angst...at the beginning. But it was in a good proportion. I like how you played the characters. Even when things were unfold from Sanji's pov, those has a nice 'ring' in it. Add Kuzan in the story, and somehow it felt natural... Nice to know that Robin did have a companion all this time.

I wonder where this story will go. And where was zoro? Hmm...

Will continue to read the story.

Ah, btw, in this chapter, i think you meant Saul was the one who picked the book, and not Kuzan. Thought i'll point that out