Reviews for A Beginning Through The End
tonakai chapter 10 . 3/22
heyhey i like this story but it ended too abruptly for me. can you please continue? i would like to see how zoro and robin get back together and when he realises that he has a son!
Zorin is ZoroxRobin chapter 10 . 3/21
Please continue
Zorin is ZoroxRobin chapter 4 . 3/21
Robin has azure eyes
GonHoshi chapter 10 . 1/25
Update please :}
Sheitan chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I about as dense as Luffy... I only now caught on to that Zoro had feelings for Nami. It adds a whole new - and realistic - dimension to the fic. How tragic! How angsty! How great. "Obligatory plz update".
Omni-ParaDox chapter 10 . 9/19/2014
I enjoy this story a lot also as a name for the sword why not something that mixes history and a blade or demon? Yet also maybe a blade with a reference to Mihawk or Kuzan would be nice.

Names like...
-) Jikan no tsubasa Blade of time
-) Akuma hōku Demon Hawk
-) Sōka-ten Frozen Flower
-) Uoriāzu no kako Warriors Past
iamsassy112 chapter 10 . 9/18/2014
Galing galing nemen... hehe... keep it up... 4 thumbs up kasama daliri sa paa... haha
Sheitan chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
Great fic! You write well and the characters are believable and realistic (I have gotten a bit tired of writing trying to imitate manga). DO keep it up.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/18/2014
love this one, cannot wait for next chap
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
wow, i'm crying
Seis Fleur chapter 10 . 5/15/2014
"Oh my Oda" entertained me too much!

"Robin and Zoro made a baby" is my favourite line because it was delivered so hilariously casual, and the subliminal kinks (or was it only me) oh usopp!

I remember coming across the headcanon but I forgot whom it belonged too ): gomen!

As always, loved it much. Waiting on the next!
Mr Khan chapter 10 . 5/13/2014
Huh, why didn't i spot this one before? Unless i was filtered by the M-rating (which is impacting the views of my present story, unfortunately, but it can't be helped).

Your interpretation of Zoro is veeeeery different from my own (as headcanon plays up loyalty and his social awkwardness, which would downplay any tendencies towards sexual forwardness), but i must say you're making it work well so far, and portraying the relationship more "realistically" as opposed to One Piece's more idealistic tone.

I almost want to see a story where Zoro and/or Robin name their son something other than Saul (i'm guilty of that too). Sure Zoro's not known for creative thinking, but Robin certainly could afford to think outside the box for once! :-P
Gren-sama chapter 10 . 5/12/2014
Thanks for another chapther, I enjoy it. Please keep going with your history. I love Zoro I would like to see what he lived all this years without the straw hats, and his thoughts about all his live
Guest chapter 10 . 5/12/2014
Awwww I love this chapter! I think people should do more of ussop and robin nakamaship. Or just robins motherly side in general :)
Tare-chan chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
Wow... Nice... Fast update! Lol! The son of the 2 demons was a fan of sogeking! I like the reaction of Usopp here. And i say, the usopp is in characther. Amazing. But why did he need to hide from Sanji? Hmm... Curious! I can't wait to read more!

Btw, I'm glad i was able to help, as little as it be XD