Reviews for Don't Forsake Me
skyandclouds chapter 1 . 1/15/2019
It's really good!
kneelinfrontofthequeen chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Hey, thank you for the story, I absolutely love it, always hoped that the writers would go a bit deeper into their relationship ** Would love to see some more of it written by you)
CountessCora chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Beautiful story!
ab chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Beautiful!
Gunner4Life chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Lovely piece! I'm glad you wrote this. They seem to pay attention to this r/s so haphazardly sometimes. I really think they could explore this so much more. And why is maura alone? I would have thought her best friend would be helping her, or Constance or Angela. But this was a great read!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Update
Simahoyo chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I'm much more of a Constance fan, but this was nice, and believeable.
Siusam chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Ok, you know I'm not really inside the story and all so... yeah...

... However! It's sooo cute! *.* Really liked the little cute plot you've graced us with :)

Really well written, as always, with only some minor mistakes/words forgotten. Nothing truly serious, I think.

See you next time, sweety!
Siusam

P.S.: Happy Friends' Day! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Pleaseeeee Continue...i agree, nobody paid attention to that. Poor Maura, jane should be feeling guilty, why isnt she there? Maur cant be alone...Continue Please.

Thanks for sharing... I LOVED IT
FaeMelody chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Aw, loved it it! great story! X
Magicfull chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Yeiii finally...thank you, i had that chap in my head too, i felt like nobody put any atention to that subject, i'm soo glad you did...hey i wouldn't mind it you continue...pleasee i love when someone conforts maura, poor girl... so cute! Thanks
efrg chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Much love for you! It's so hard to find a good (or any) story focusing on the relationship between Maura and Hope! And I absolutely LOVE the mother/daughter chemistry between them and the storyline itself. You did a really good job and I'll be a happy girl if you go forward with this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
it's "Cailin" not "Kaitlyn" but otherwise it's not bad
Vean chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Ah, that's a lovely piece. :)