Reviews for Phantom and the Full Moon
sweetkiwi604 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Knew I should have read this sooner! Just watched the video tonight after HaloHunter sent it to me and just wow. That was... hot! :)
Rhanon Brodie chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Wonderfully original and darkly sexy. You took a 4 minute video of gratuitous Reedus and created a whole back story that fits perfectly. I just can't get enough of the originality and imagination behind this - thanks so much for sharing!
HaloHunter89 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
You my lady have just made my night. That was hot as all get out and whoever prompted you on tumblr...well I'd just like to thank that person for this. Hot damn you are talented. This was amazing.
EnglishPoet18 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Wow.
That. Was. Hot.
You never disappoint! I must thank whoever had this idea for you to do this. Wow! You took a short video and made it into something totally hot. I'm actually kind of bummed that it's over! I couldn't tear my eyes away from it, it was that good.
You gave really great attention to detail here as well, weaving a story that seems as though it fit right in with the video, almost as if the two were made for each other. Great job!
mrsreedus69 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Oh I love you for this! I have probably watched that video a few hundred times-sometimes frame by white hot frame! It has to be THE hottest thing he's ever done!
Alva Starr chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Gets better every time! I've already reviewed in our emails but I have to repeat how successfully I think you played out a short, mysterious, open ended video. Its a a creative piece of hot, nasty, fun smut with a dark twist at the end with that last line.
Who ever requested this is kind of a genius and must be as obsessed with the video as I am. Thanks for giving me more to obsess over. You made the fantasy so much more real!