Reviews for On Thin Ice
TwilightCakes chapter 1 . 8/25
Aw only one chapter? Is there more? I was loving this! Are the other parts posted anywhere? This was so great!
Beth chapter 1 . 7/29
Oh my gosh. My worlds collide! The Cutting Edge was my favorite movie growing up. Please finish the story!
Chalayne chapter 1 . 7/19
Please finish! The Cutting Edge is one of my all time favorite movies. Would love to see how this ends!
breezybee223 chapter 1 . 6/30
i read this awhile back closer to when you published it and i suddenly thought of it again today. That must mean its due for an update ;) this plot is incredibly intriguing to me, i HAVE to know what happens! I hope you consider coming back to this story!
OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE. This story is great!
tlyxor1 chapter 1 . 5/7
Enjoyed. Thanks for writing. -t.
Mscallo chapter 1 . 3/30
Ah a taste of more to come! Great story thus far-so Katniss and Peeta. It's a shame she can't keep her present win. So typical of Snow to give and take as he pleases. This will be interesting.
gleelover95 chapter 1 . 3/20
OMG I'm so late but this story has got me feeling some type of way! Are you ever gonna finish it?
CONTINUE THIS STORY!
PLEASE!
I LOVE FIGURE SKATING AND EVERLARK!
YOU CAN"T PLAY WITH MY EMOTIONS LIKE THIS!
PLEASE CONTINUE IT
IT'S AMAZING
I'M BEGGING YOU
Primrose Angel chapter 1 . 2/9
I love this story idea so much! I've always had a passion for iceskating, and combining it with Everlark is perfect.
tmatosup1422 chapter 1 . 1/22
I've been slowly reading through all your stuff, and I'm so glad I hit this one! I LOVE The Cutting Edge. Please update!
jypzrose chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Hi, I was just wondering if you were going to be adding to this. I really loved the Cutting Edge and I really enjoyed this. You're a fantastic writer.
kdlovehg chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Amazing! love it :) please update soon :)
Cheese chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Please continue!
loving-mellark chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
OMG! Is there more of it right? Please say yes! I need to read this. Love it.