Reviews for The Consequences of Dreaming
QueenTatooine chapter 33 . 2/10
This was a very good read which kept me on the exge of my seat the whole time. It was very obvious to me that you put a lot of time and effort into planning and mapping out the story. I felt it was very well written.

Off to read the sequel.
Kat A. Coop chapter 33 . 11/3/2017
This was an excellent story and I really enjoyed it!
doctorwholover chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
This is one of my favorite stories ive ever read! You are such a talented and descriptive writer! I loved it! Great job!
So-Lovely-Dovey chapter 33 . 1/18/2017
This was a joy to read. The characterizations were absolutely spot on. One of the best DW fanfics I've read by far. Thank you so much for this!
SakuraBlossom58 chapter 33 . 10/15/2016
This was fantastic. Absolutely amazing, i couldnt stop reading it! Very well written with an excellent plot and believeable character personality
Arkytior's Song chapter 33 . 5/10/2016
Loved it! Can't wait to read the sequel!
Sommerlee chapter 22 . 2/22/2016
Just went to re-read this chapter (again) because I love it so much! Don't think I actually left a review for this chap before but it's one of my favorites in the DW fandom (excluding smut!) & I wanted to make sure I told you.
Rohan Cedrice chapter 26 . 1/31/2016
My, how coincidental - that ten called eleven 'dear Watson' when Matt Smith who is playing the eleventh incarnation of the doctor actually auditioned for the role of Dr. John Watson in Sherlock. Did you know this?
Grosspointeblankfan chapter 23 . 8/20/2015
I cried
Grosspointeblankfan chapter 5 . 8/20/2015
I started re-reading your fic while waiting for updates on The Aftermath of Forever and I just loved how u did the scene with "You don't fall in love" comment. It's beautiful in its simplicity
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 33 . 8/2/2015
Oh its so wonderful
AnimeGalaxy chapter 33 . 7/31/2015
Hello I read this whole story in just a few days. The story was very well written. You have a very unique way of writing with few dialogue but lots of detail. Everyone was in character. This is one of the few reunion fics where the Ponds aren't the third wheel in the story and just stand and watch. Although with Rory it got that way a little towards the end. Im glad you didn't actually show how TenToo died. My favorite parts of the story were when Eleven and TenToo first met and just their interactions in general. They were very fun to read. Im looking forward to reading more of your stories they are very original and I like your plot points.
jackjenfan chapter 28 . 7/24/2015
TEAM ELEVEN
Grosspointeblankfan chapter 33 . 7/24/2015
I cried. Brilliant and absolutely original. Thank you
Summer Leah chapter 33 . 7/19/2015
Wow. I really loved this story. Really, really, really. And I'm usually not interested in TenToo, but this was great.