Reviews for The Consequences of Dreaming
Arkytior's Song chapter 33 . 5/10
Loved it! Can't wait to read the sequel!
Sommerlee chapter 22 . 2/22
Just went to re-read this chapter (again) because I love it so much! Don't think I actually left a review for this chap before but it's one of my favorites in the DW fandom (excluding smut!) & I wanted to make sure I told you.
Rohan Cedrice chapter 26 . 1/31
My, how coincidental - that ten called eleven 'dear Watson' when Matt Smith who is playing the eleventh incarnation of the doctor actually auditioned for the role of Dr. John Watson in Sherlock. Did you know this?
Grosspointeblankfan chapter 23 . 8/20/2015
I cried
Grosspointeblankfan chapter 5 . 8/20/2015
I started re-reading your fic while waiting for updates on The Aftermath of Forever and I just loved how u did the scene with "You don't fall in love" comment. It's beautiful in its simplicity
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 33 . 8/2/2015
Oh its so wonderful
AnimeGalaxy chapter 33 . 7/31/2015
Hello I read this whole story in just a few days. The story was very well written. You have a very unique way of writing with few dialogue but lots of detail. Everyone was in character. This is one of the few reunion fics where the Ponds aren't the third wheel in the story and just stand and watch. Although with Rory it got that way a little towards the end. Im glad you didn't actually show how TenToo died. My favorite parts of the story were when Eleven and TenToo first met and just their interactions in general. They were very fun to read. Im looking forward to reading more of your stories they are very original and I like your plot points.
jackjenfan chapter 28 . 7/24/2015
TEAM ELEVEN
Grosspointeblankfan chapter 33 . 7/24/2015
I cried. Brilliant and absolutely original. Thank you
Summer Leah chapter 33 . 7/19/2015
Wow. I really loved this story. Really, really, really. And I'm usually not interested in TenToo, but this was great.
SkatingWithDragons chapter 33 . 6/8/2015
This story was amazing! I actually saw the sequel when browsing the site so i am very glad i decided to read the first one before the second, cant wait to start the next one!
Christy - Flare chapter 33 . 4/22/2015
You know, Tentoo could have just shown the Ganglies what he thinks he did to Gallifrey, though since that might register as a false memory depending on how that time stuff works, maybe it was a good idea that he didn't.

Still, wow. Really not liking the idea that Rose can't have both of them, but still.
Randomcat1832 chapter 33 . 4/15/2015
Wow. Just... wow. I am at a loss for words. This is easily one of the most amazing fanfictions I have ever read for Doctor Who, beautifully written with an exciting plot and spot-on characterization throughout. I cannot believe I have come across an Eleven/Rose story that felt believable and emotional (not just Rose fans sulking that the Doctor began to love another woman). I actually found that I could ship Eleven/Rose in the context of this story, and you know that River/Doctor is more or less my OTP, competing with Amy/Rory.

My only criticism is that I would have liked to have seen a little more involvement on the part of Amy and Rory in the second half of the story, because it felt like the spotlight had been taken off them and they really deserve a bit more part. But even though they didn't play a big role, they were still in-character when they were there.

Very nervous about TenToo though: is he going to die?

I will be sure to read the sequel very soon, as well as the interlude piece. :)

-Randomcat1832
cmtaylor531 chapter 33 . 4/9/2015
Wow. I loved loved loved this.
Heather Snow chapter 33 . 3/19/2015
LOL! Love the ending. This was a good story. Held my attention when I should have been going to bed. Glad to hear you're planning on a sequel.