Reviews for Peace upon us Please?
Guest chapter 11 . 10/22/2014
It's is not Angel and Zack but ANGEAL and Zack XD
Jaymee chapter 9 . 10/10/2012
I'm sorry, but you need to work on your writing :( You've ruined the personalities of all the characters and it seems like you put very little effort into the prose.
Rai Science chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
wo! finally! i have been searching for this story for months! this is good! update!
Kathythetwisted chapter 19 . 9/18/2005
Aww! This story was just too cute. Someone recommended it to me and I just had to check it out. Final Fantasy VII MPREG-I love you for writing it!

I thought your ending was just fine even though you killed Cloud and Sephiroth! They're together in the afterlife, though, so that's fine by me.

I liked the Final Fantasy VI tie-in; it's another of my favorite games.
Yukiko-Angel chapter 18 . 11/16/2003
omg ... I've start read it this fanfics in french and i wanted to see the rest but ... it's ... It's ... to sad :( oh please, show me the end near or I'll die waiting, it's to good !
Babel chapter 19 . 9/10/2003
Scuse-moi de pas écrire en anglais mais j'ai la flemme de traduire... C'est triste! Mais c'est si beau! *Babel qui essuie ses larmes* J'aime bien la façon dont tu as relié ton histoire à FF8, c'est vraiment bien pensé! Mais Cloud et Sephy sont morts! Beeuuah! Snif, snif, snif! C'est vraiment une très belle histoire, j'ai encore plus envie de lire tes autres fics maintenant! _
luminia chapter 19 . 8/24/2003
My God! Just like Soranokumo fic. Your fic is soo good. I was crying in the end of this story. I want to write some more, but I am too emotional right now.
Nuanse chapter 19 . 7/30/2003
Wow. Great Fic. I had to keep myself from crying at the end. Definatly one of the best fics I've ever read. Keep up the Great work!
HentaiHanyou chapter 7 . 7/22/2003
i have to tell you... im addicted to your stories! lovely FF7 tales... yay! gotta love how you made Cloud, uke and seme...cute!
Alake chapter 19 . 6/6/2003
BWAHAHA ! So sad !

Like it however, it's col ! I just love the way you link it to FF8...

Good job.
Ida chapter 19 . 1/14/2003
*sniff*

GREAT FIC! SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF!That last part with Squall was so sweet...
lime chapter 10 . 1/6/2003
aw the wedding was beautiful *crys* so beautiful
lime chapter 9 . 1/6/2003
great chapter i was laughing when the baby seppy-chan thing it was so funny
lime chapter 6 . 1/6/2003
aw man poor tseng, blinded, KILL HOJO HE HAS NO RIGHT TO BE SO MEAN
Argentowolf chapter 19 . 11/12/2002
Argento is saying again, this is one of best yaoi ficcies she's ever read, and one of few that made her cry.