Reviews for The Wake Up Call
Goldenseal chapter 15 . 1/24
I LOVE THIS STORY! It is so great in every aspect the way you portrayed the characters, the Destiel, Gabriel, and just everything. The best time travel fic yet,
Trafal-Girl chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
hmmmmm its only chapter 3 but it's bothering me that they wouldn't be totally thrown off and possibly broke already due to inflation. Anyway, it is really cool so far! Can't wait to finish reading!
LeeMarieJack chapter 15 . 8/10/2014
Lovely chapter. Nice finish. You wrapped it all up with a bow on top.
Pri-Chan 1410 chapter 15 . 8/10/2014
great story!

congratulations!
emebalia chapter 15 . 8/10/2014
Gabriel! They could tell Dean about their relationship, though.
The ending was a little abrupt I like it.
angel de acuario chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
Espero que Dean y Castiel ;Sam y Gabriel; sean pareja .
LeeMarieJack chapter 14 . 7/28/2014
Thanks for the chapter. I wish we could drop John off somewhere, like a cliff. The story would move a lot faster without him.
LeeMarieJack chapter 13 . 7/28/2014
Thank you for a nice chapter. Hopefully there are none of the religious true believers reading. They are so bothersome and self important. I don't think your apology is necessary.
LeeMarieJack chapter 12 . 7/28/2014
Good morning world. The happy little family needs to get organized.
LeeMarieJack chapter 11 . 7/28/2014
This would be a more interesting story with the Destiel. Think of the possibility of making John's head explode. I know I would look on it fondly.
LeeMarieJack chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
I thought that Cas demon proofed the rooms. What's going on?
LeeMarieJack chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
Thanks for the chapter. A Sunday drive in the country for the family. I'm not sure that it is bringing them all together or not. Gotta love that Cas and his magic rib carving fingers.
LeeMarieJack chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
This is an interesting and original story. With regard to the naming problem, Sam is easy, of course. Dean is more difficult. I suggest going with the older as Dean and the younger as Dean-Michael. I believe Michael is his middle name. We'll just skip the irony for now.
LeeMarieJack chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
Let's get this morning rolling.
LeeMarieJack chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
John Winchester meets Cas. Isn't that nice? And we're starting with the "couples" jokes already. Now, that's going to be a hard one to explain. The clash of the in-laws?