Reviews for To the Moon and Back
*gross sobbing*
I am trying not to cry... I'm kinda failing
Narnia-Fan7 chapter 18 . 7/25
You said you love reviews... So, here you go! I love the brother angst. Fit sibling bullshit to a T. I think your characterization was spot on. And I love, Love, LOVE the part where Samy eggs on Sam and has him jump to Dean! Is there a sequel here?
kataang0508 chapter 18 . 7/5
This is by far one of the greatest stories I've ever read. You did a great job capturing all of their personalities. I'm also impressed by the original plot. When I first read the summary, I thought you couldn't swing it, but I read it anyway. I'm so glad I did. You're an amazing writer and I felt every emotion in this story as if it were my own. Keep writing! You have a talent.
read the full story 5 times. ..you. ...are awesome :)
Grateful chapter 18 . 3/20
Woah. I pissed out my eyes a lot! Thank you Scarlett7 for this amazing experience. I'm a complete newcomer to the fanfiction, but am pretty huge fan of supernatural.

For the record, I'm a dude, but I really do appreciate the depth the bros have in their relationship that the show includes (and showcases)...in addition to the fighting/heroism/monsters/sacrifices/wepons/spells and other bric-a-brac that's cool and entertaining. To me, the stuff worth saving in the world and fighting for has always been in Sam and Dean-what they see in each other. It's, if I may say so, sacred.

This fanfic is like a extended meditation in that 'best of humanity' kinda stuff the love Dean and Sam really have for each other. Not that they are perfect, but their love is...and love.. if it's real, always costs the lover it's worth it.
ASL-Pirates-Lover chapter 3 . 3/15
i bet its Cas. I could see him trying to teach Sam a lesson through time travel, and showing him how he and Dean use to act and why Dean did the angel thing. Awesome book so far!
nerdsdoitbetter chapter 6 . 2/23
Oh! You got me, man, you got me ;(
nerdsdoitbetter chapter 2 . 2/23
Wow. The feels. ;(
nerdsdoitbetter chapter 1 . 2/23
Oooh! Interesting!
nerdfortherandom chapter 18 . 2/22
Just got a big case of the feels. I really want this to be an episode now. Great job!
HBKDEANRKO chapter 18 . 2/19
I read this all in one sitting and I regret nothing! Totally amazing and I'm sorry that I didn't review every chapter. I was just so anxious to keep reading!
AlxM chapter 18 . 1/14
I just read this again for the nth time. And dear god, it still made me cry, no joke. It's just so full of emotion. Ugh, my boys. I love them so much. And I love this story so much. Thanks for sharing! Your writing is just brilliant and evocative and beautiful.
omg i love this soooo much!
Deborahpflover chapter 18 . 1/8
I... I'm spreechless. Honestly. That was the best delve into Sam and Dean's feelings and motivations I've ever read, seen or heard off, all wrapped up in the cuteness of 5 year old Sammy and the gODDAMN FEELS THAT HAVE BEEN BREAKING MY HEART SINCE THE FIRST FUCKING PARAGRAPH. I SWEAR TO GOD. I'VE BEEN CRYING NON-STOP SINCE I OPENED THIS FANFIC. I HAVE LEGITIMATELY CRIED THROUGHOUT THIS ENTIRE STORY. I MIGHT BE SLIGHTLY DEHYDRATED. I'm also most certainly sleep deprived because it's a quarter to five in the middle of the FREAKIN' NIGHT night and here I am, wrapped up in my blanket, sobbing uncontrolable into the dark. My pillow is soaked. I have no idea how I still have tears left. For more than once I had to stop reading and curl up to sob like a baby. This fic physically hurt me. Just all the crap the boys have been going through, the mistakes they have made that hurt each other, your beautiful and satisfying explanation for why they did that, and the whole dramatic chick-flick bonding they had to make up. I am an emotional mess. If this was a movie, it would win an Oscar. And if it didn't, I would steal it to give it to you because that is what this fic deserves. I had no idea such a beautiful thing existed. Words can't even begin to explain how much I love this story. The characters are spot-on with a depht that makes me marvel at you, and the scenes were so incredibly well-shaped that I couldn't stop reading until I had gone through all 18 chapters in a row. It's wonderful. Amazing. Fantastic. Glorious. Geweldig. Thank you SO MUCH for writing this story. I absolutely love it.