Reviews for To the Moon and Back
Asanka chapter 18 . 11h
The prospect of reading a fluff-angst mix has taunted me for a long time, cus for in such universe like SPN, this mix can easily be sappy. But you somehow twisted it in a way that brought tears to my eyes without making both Dean and Sam looked 'all-girly'. Great story. Thanks for writing it down.
MelindaSkyeMay chapter 18 . 3/26
Okay. This is my new favourite favourite fic. I can't begin to describe how much I like this fic. Wonderfully written, and everything flows, and I actually cried when i read how distraught Dean was. I'm slightly angry that the writers didn't touch more on the fact that Sam was a dick in season 9, but then again I'm only part way through ten...knowing the winchesters it's probably not gonna happen though. But kudos on this story, mate. Truly and honestly, it was such a pleasure to read. Please write an epilogue?
soundoftragedy chapter 18 . 3/16
I have read this fic soooo many times and I still absolutely love it. In this fic there is everything I've been searching for in S9, all the hurt, all the comforting, everything. I an't thank you enough for writing this. Keep up the work. Have a wonderful day:)
So-Many-Ships-It's-An-Armada chapter 18 . 3/15
Okay. So.

This is literally one of the single greatest SPN fics I have ever read, and I was in a permanent state of near tears the whole time! You did a fantastic job with both boys characterization, and you didn't focus on only one boy's problems, you showed both at the same time and balanced it out beautifully. Also thank you for healing the hole left in my heart from that episode, I'm so glad I clicked on this story!
And a Wolf Dreams chapter 18 . 3/15
Okay that's it! Enough tears for one night. I need to go to sleep, away from all these feels...
3SPNidek chapter 14 . 1/30
I don't get it?
Kathy chapter 18 . 1/15
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this, so very heartwarming and bittersweet, brought tears to my eyes and also made me smile sometimes, such good emotion, great writing, thank you for writing and sharing, well done,
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
precious-passenger chapter 18 . 10/9/2016
hiiiiii! i think soon enough I'm going to run out of chapters to review each time I'm reading this and want to leave a message. this is precious-passenger in case the app decided to act up! there's not going to be a time or place that I will not cry like a baby while reading this story. It's not even natural anymore. i practically know this story by heart and yet everytime it's like I'm seeing the words for the first time. i die all over again in every single one of the heartbreaking scenes. there's been days when actually this story is the only thing that opens my floodgates! my mom i believe caught me once and damn, i couldn't even talk! and of course I'm reminded of your beautiful tale every time I glance up in my room and see those glow in the dark stars i stuck all over the ceiling. thank you so much for writing this. you're brilliant! love, love, love, precious-passenger
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 18 . 9/20/2016
Oh my this story was so magnificent. I'm crying like an idiot right now. So well written and the characters were also written fantastic. It was perfect. That last scene was literally the sweetest moment ever. Thank you so much for sharing. I loved it so much.

Maddy
They Ate My Friggin Tailor chapter 18 . 9/2/2016
This was absolutely amazing! I cried sooo many times through this. It was like experiencing everything with all of them. This is officially my favorite fic ever!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/6/2016
*gross sobbing*
Guest chapter 6 . 8/4/2016
I am trying not to cry... I'm kinda failing
Narnia-Fan7 chapter 18 . 7/25/2016
You said you love reviews... So, here you go! I love the brother angst. Fit sibling bullshit to a T. I think your characterization was spot on. And I love, Love, LOVE the part where Samy eggs on Sam and has him jump to Dean! Is there a sequel here?
kataang0508 chapter 18 . 7/5/2016
This is by far one of the greatest stories I've ever read. You did a great job capturing all of their personalities. I'm also impressed by the original plot. When I first read the summary, I thought you couldn't swing it, but I read it anyway. I'm so glad I did. You're an amazing writer and I felt every emotion in this story as if it were my own. Keep writing! You have a talent.