Reviews for Swordplay and Swimming
PegasusWingsVW chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Oh my goodness! I have not read a more wonderful story with Trandruil in it ever! I especially loved the ending of this one...lol
washow chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed this story, thank you for writing such an enjoyable non-slash story. I also wanted to let you know that I selected this tale to be included in a C2 group I manage which showcases non-slash completed stories which feature any elf other than Legolas. While I am certainly not an expert at what makes a good story I have read a LOT of stories which could fit into my chosen category but have only selected a few to add to the C2 group. Thank you for writing such a wholesome story which can be enjoyed by people of all ages. If you know of any other stories which you believe should be included in the C2 group please don’t hesitate to suggest them.

washow
Rose Darkfire chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
That was beautiful. Brought a warm smile to my face.

You know your stuff!
Annungil chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Awesome! I love Elladan & Elrohir, and I especially love fanfics on when they were little and mischevious ;D
They're just so much more lovable that way.
Anyway, I'm going on down through your fanfics, reviewing the ones I've read ;)
Great job, keep writing. I love fics (like yours) with the preciseness, and also with some history of Middle-Earth in them
_
Oh, and I read your author's info page. Madeleine L'Engle rocks. Especially Many Waters. The twins are awesome. Like E&E! )
technetium chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Aw - so cute!
Newmoon chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Oh my word, this was absolutely adorable! I love the El Twins, and stuff having to do with them when tey were little likes makes me dissolve into a pile of fluff. So kawaii!
Aine Tassorosso chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
LOL... this is a great story.

“You are Erestor, are you not?”

“I am, hir-nîn.” “We have much to discuss, you and I.”

Poor Erestor. Everyone was in charecter (sp?) and it was all really funny. I'm definatley putting it on my faves. list!
Thalia Weaver chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
E...*thinks of inspiring review-ness*

I love the twins in this piece. Thranduil and Celebrian, too. You've taken characters that usually get sorely mischaracterized- if remembered at all- and made them lovable and wise and...well, as Tolkien would've written them :) It's adorable and funny and well-written. You should write more, to stem the tide of horrible!fic in the Tolkien fandom!

~Thalia
Lirenel chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Oh that was one of the cutest stories I've ever read! I like the little tension between Elrond and Thranduil, and I realy like the fact that the Queen of Mirkwood did *not* die giving birth to Legolas, or protecting Legolas, or just dying for no reason. (can you tell I get a little fed up with that? D) Please keep writing!
Dragon-of-the-north chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
This was cute - and convincing. And there was one absolutely priceless line in the story, the following one: "It is a sorry day indeed when a pair of unclothed Elflings can manage to sneak up upon the ruler of an ancient Elvish kingdom and push him into the water" - LOL! I loved your portrayal of Thranduil & the twins! :-)
Nilmandra chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
I had to come see what else you have written. This is wonderful. Its fun to see elflings having fun. I like how Thranduil has a sense of humor and is so honest with the twins. Much fun!
Evening Nightshade chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
"It is a sorry day indeed when a pair of unclothed Elflings can manage to sneak up upon the ruler of an ancient Elvish kingdom and push him into the water."

*Tears rolling down face in hysterics* LOL! This is hilarious! Erestor's not going to be too happy with them...

Brillant!
Fuzzy Elf chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
Heyyy...this story looks familiar _ Y'know I was considerably honoured when you asked me to edit it for you, cuz! Course I never saw the end back then and boy is it ever good! And it made me realize that I really haven't read many of your stories. Well! That must change...as soon as midterms are over _

Catch ya later cuz!

Your friendly neighbourhood Fuzzy Elf
queenofnumenor chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
Elrondion?
Mikki chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
Sam...you did it again! You just keep them coming don' cha girl? I especially love this one though...not exactly sure why, but I have always been fond of the twins. They are just so damn cute. My compliments on Thurandul (sorry if I spelled his name wrong...not on the top of my list at the moment)... you did a good job portraying him.