Reviews for A Fox among Snakes
Lord Asmodeus chapter 1 . 5/1
Beautiful. A Naruto that is simply fascinating, without all the idiocies of cannon Naruto or merely modified but still quite foolish Naruto.
God of Vampires chapter 1 . 4/13
I like it.
niklashuebler64 chapter 1 . 3/22
Cant wait for next chapter :)
larryjc chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I thought Naruto and Sasuke will at first be brothers that will take Oto by storm but Orochimaru has taken that from me..

Well, please update. I will like to see how this pans out.
Crow-DarkHeart chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
More! Need more! Oh! You should have Naruto go to Konoha and take Hinata. Just throwing out an idea that you most likely heard before.
RedsnowofKyuubi chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Please update
shadow-puppet-master123 chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
if you make it a longer story and naruto a little less heartless i think it would be a good story i personally like tayuya and i am a softie so when i read about tayuya crying for the naruto she loved back my heart kind of clenched for the character.
desdelor97 chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
This was a great chapter. please keep up[ the great work and please update soon.
SomeThingThink chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Shouldn't Sakura blame herself for Naruto's death? Maybe even remember the times she said she "hated him" and regretting it. After all, she treated him like an annoying little brother. She even asked him to bring Sasuke back to Konoha, so she's bound to feel guilty and broken... plus it was Sasuke, her crush and person who was a part of their family of team 7... Sakura being a genin who just came out of the academy shouldn't be tough enough to deal with that (even veteran ninja have a hard time with that, a 12 year old with no experience from a good family life would have no chance).

Also, she was considered attractive, so he could make great "use of her" when she rushes for him...Maybe to make things worse, you could make it that her parents could have been wounded from the invasion and just dies... so she'd be easier to control and turn into Naruto's bitch...
fatima343 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
More chapters plz
Azure Saiyan chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
awesome evil Naruto story
pls update soon
T-B-R chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Interesting story idea, love the lemons too.
yindragonkiba chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Wow
Dragon0905 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Interesting development. Keep it up.
See ya next time. (: