Reviews for Zweiter Chancen
bombayxprodigy chapter 17 . 1/21/2008
Bao-chan chapter 17 . 11/11/2004
This is the second of your weisskreuz fanfics that I've read yet! and guess what...I loved it!
Comicbird chapter 17 . 10/6/2004
To tell the truth, I like the one you posted on better. hahaha...b

I love this story very much and am looking forward to see a sequel. Are you going to write one? I would LOVE to see what would happen next. And I would like to ask a favor, I want to put this fic on my website. Can I have yours permission? Please let me know if I could.
Eden chapter 17 . 4/5/2004
That was so kickass. Seriously, its one of the best WK fics ive ever read...which is saying something, since ive read quite a few. You’ve ended it beautifully, and yet I can’t just let myself go without saying…PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL! I definitely would love to see what happens next. Brad and Essest obviously won’t just let deserters go, and Schwarz can’t go on with just two people (although, to be honest, I wouldn’t mind if you did just keep Schwarz how it is, since you write brad and farf so well). This could be your chance to try your hand at some evil OCs, or you could even do a little bit of a crossover, and take 2 characters that you think would fit the parts from there respective animes/games or whatever.
I’m also interested in maybe learning a little bit about how emery became schu. You know, what happened in his past to make him turn out all evilish. He also mentioned to ran how he had thought he was in love once before. O_O. Reaaly? More details please . Anyways, off the idea of a sequel, and onto some things I loved about the fic.
I liked the interaction between emery and yohji through the entire fic. And later, in the shop, I loved how schu and yohji seemed to get along so well. They do make such an amusing team.
It’s also cool how schus getting ran to be more laid back. I love how rans more easy going and laughs at the jokes that schu makes.
I loved how things with farf were. The idea that it was his right to kill emery because schuldig would never want to be one of the ‘lost’ lambs was so…farf-ish . Very nice job at capturing his character. I do kind of feel bad for him though. How he said he considered schu a friend and how he was obviously hurt/mad at schu for leaving again…amazingly enough I found myself sympathizing.
And I like how you wrote brad. I can’t believe that he missed schu…made me wonder if there was ever anything between them *wink*wink*.
I’m also glad that nagi gets a second chance. I hope that schu and nagis relationship develops nicely later on (if you do a sequel…which you so should!), since I liked when nagi mentioned that if schu had always acted like he had, then maybe he would have missed him when he was gone. And the last thing I liked was just how weiss acted in the end. They weren’t willing to give up schu, no matter what.
Oh, and about schu being part of the team…I found his team name very fitting. I did a quick search on the cat Chartreux, and the first thing I found said that the chartreux is known for its smile. Nice choice. Anyways, fantastic job, please consider writing a sequel! .
TrenchcoatMan chapter 17 . 2/25/2004
NO! OMG you have to write a sequel. this demands some good ol' fashion OxN. that was a beautiful fic, i loved it. please please, even if its just a little 5 or 6 chapter ficlet please continue.
Toni chapter 17 . 8/26/2003
Ohh! I love this. now i have to check if there's a sequel. hah... I love SchuxAya pairing. it's the best. ; even if this wasnt planned. I could actually see it was going to be a SchuxAya from the first few chapters. I also like what you did with Nagi too... well, i need sleep, its a school night and after i check it i'm gone.
Koji-chan chapter 17 . 7/1/2003
Whoho...what a FANTASTIC ENDING _! OH YES, the end is great...not that I like it, that your fic is ending here (OH NO!), but it's a good end _! Ohh Ran and Schu are such a lovely couple (it isn't my fav though *YEAH, I had to say it-_-*)...sweet sweet sweet!

HHm, the end is good for making a sequel :D, maybe..._~. I'm so looking forward to your next ficcies!

ranma chapter 17 . 7/1/2003
don't finish it like that i want to know who will win is there any sequal in the future

i look forward to it

i loved ur fic its one of the best i read and always keep me waiting for the next chapters

i really hope u continue it
Space Cat chapter 17 . 6/30/2003
That was the perfect ending.

*major happy glompage and all that* Hehehe. _~
Rosethorn2 chapter 17 . 6/30/2003
*stunned silence* Wow...that was GOOD! That was a good fic! I like the fact that you kept Shu's personality there after he "changed back", because it would have been a bit too weird if he became all "good" and everything. The blend you used was spectacular! Hope to see more stores soon, ne?

Rosethorn2 chapter 16 . 6/25/2003
*melts into a little puddle of Rosethorn goo* It's sweet without being "sappy"! On a similar note: I LOVE THIS FIC! Okay, you are going to wrap it up soon...that means you are *going* to deal with how the remaining Schwartz members deal with Shu, right? *strong hinting* Keep up the good fic!

Koji-chan chapter 16 . 6/24/2003
Waii you did it...THANK YOU ! Oh yeah, me too...I'm too not much in the uke Schu, but the lemon WAS GREAT!

Hehe, I liked this sentence "...Ran would have, too, but getting a laugh out of him comes about once a year, at best"...I had to giggle _.

Thank you again for this wonderful chapter _...I hope to read more soon _!

Ja *next time...a seme Schu?*

nekojita chapter 16 . 6/24/2003
Thank you so much for the new chapter! And for the one to come. Yeah, this was a lovely one, but I can see how it's not exactly an end for the fic. Wonderful understated lemon, btb.
Pandora.81 chapter 16 . 6/24/2003
Oh, I just love how you continued this, I really do! I hoped so much that you made them meet each other again like this.

Great chapter, even if there was an uke Schu. *grins* Well, I'm normally not much in uke schu but I definitely enjoyed reading the lemon nevertheless. .~

So, go on with the great work and I wouldn't mind at all if you'll finish this open-ended.
Sylph chapter 15 . 6/20/2003
Well, I hope you continue. Really do like your story. It is kind of too broad an ending. Another chapter, please?