Reviews for Calm in the Storm
PedroPablo chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
great story
Jes chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Easily the best written Amourshipping story I have read to date.

You set the stage for this story effortlessly; every perfectly chosen word painted a picture in my head. You got Clemont and Bonnie out of their way in a believable manner. You kept both Ash and Serena in character throughout, which is no small feat when writing romance - I could seriously envision this being an episode of the anime. It wasn't over the top, and Ash reacted just as I always imagined he would - it was incredibly sweet and romantic, but not so much that it became ridiculously over the top or out of character. Just perfect. Then there's the whole handkerchief moment... This is just so, so amazing. I hope that even if you don't see yourself writing a full blown story anytime soon, you will continue to try your hand at one shots. Seriously, this was amazing.
sushi500 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Despite what you might think this was good. I completely agree with you on the personalities thing and you are right about Ash and Serena being a cute couple. Great Job!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Amazing, just amazing. I can't wait to read more Amour fics from you!
PurimPopoie chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
For someone who doesn't like to do one shots, you did a superb job with this one. I didn't know what to expect when I saw only 2200 words, but each one seems carefully chosen .

I love just about everything about this story. The plot is clear and concise, no wasted efforts. The details drag me into the story without dragging down the rapid pacing. The characters are well realized in the short space and true to their canon.

Thank you for sharing your talents with us. I look forward to your next story featuring this pairing.
PKMNstrider chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
This a great Amourshipping oneshot! Great job with the idea of Ash and Serena having to hid in a cave because of the hurricane.