Reviews for The Never-Ending Adventures of Barney Stinson
iggle731 chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
I absolutely love this so far! I wish you would continue this!
randomcassie8 chapter 5 . 4/23/2014
this story is so funny. keep on writing because it's great.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
This is a great story and your characterisation of Barney is really funny
I hope you will update this soon
ImperiumWife chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
I'm really liking this story! Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
Sorry but Barney was absolutely not sleeping with other girls while with Robin. That was made abundantly clear on the show. And the going into Ted's room for condoms thing happened during the weekend when the gang all found out about Robin & Barney hooking up and they defined the relationship, so he stayed over that night. Barney was far from a perfect boyfriend back in 2009 but he wasn't this much of a jerk.
katesmak chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
AAAHHHHH! This is so awesome! Please continue, you like perfectly have the Barney voice down! It's the best T/B fluff I've read in a while. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
You nailed the Barney voice amazingly, and I liked your Ted too and your nice little satire of B/T slashfic. My only complaint was why you have to make Barney be dead in the future. I'd actually like to just see the whole series re-narrated by Barney. If someone has to be dead for this to happen ( and I don't honestly think they do) then why not have Ted be dead and Barney be telling the kids stories about him.
ImperiumWife chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Interesting premise. I'd love to see more!
WhovianMaiPotter chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Hahahahah -spits banana out-

I read this on my lunch break... Hahahhahaha I can totally see this as an episode! XD.

Keep writing. :D
SwarklesFan55 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Dirty stories about the group, told by Barney after his death?
What an awesome idea! I think you should continue. Totally!
I really liked it.