Reviews for Dealing with Birth
Ashley chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
That was brilliant! Just absolutely brilliant! Genius!
Brin chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
O.O NOOOOOOOOO! *bounces around* nonononono! *cries* poor alec... bad alec... bad max... :**( that's so sad. and and and poor alec was just trying to do something good... albeit it was a dumb idea, but phoo... POOR ALEC!

and btw... the person/people who is/are leaving you bad reviews... what's up w/ them? a person would hafta be pretty uptight to not like this series! it's AWESOME! keep going! please? _
bazza chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
that was a great chapter. i can't believe that you left it there. well you better updated soon so it can all be resolved. hopefully.
Black Angel chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
OMG! I can't believe you left it at that! I swear I'm gonna shoot you if you don't update soon!

That was an amazing chapter! Totally cool! I loved all the tension and stuff, It was sooooo great! You're a great writer, please post more ASAP!
the little insomniac chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
So sad. I see you're back in form - angst, angst and more angst. In fact this story's not so much Max/Alec as a Max/Alec/Angst threesome. But, for some reason, I keep reading it, 'cause it just gets better and better.
schmidta chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
Is it the end? Poor Alec...

Bad bad max, man you're a very good writer, I know u do that for a living but, wow!

Bad bad Max, she isn't gonna stop Alec of seein Brac is she?

Bad bad Alec and Max!
mel11 chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
That was good. I hope you write more. Please write more. :):):)
TKD-Princess chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
Hello! This is supposed to be romance. Whats going on?