Reviews for Out of the Job
Anne Onymus chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Finally saw the movie for the first time yesterday, and what I wondered most was what the heck's going to become of President Business and the Cop. (There's a lot else to wonder about, but the Cop is so *cool* and for some reason I had the feeling President Business could make a loveable goodguy.) And here's a good in-character suggestion about what could happen. Awesome! :)
Reading a Pulse chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
The Lego Movie was great. Out of the Job is... good. The story was pleasant and got a few chuckles out of me. President Business and Good Cop/Bad Cop are definitely in-character. Great ending, too.
I couldn't help but feel a little let down by it, though. There's nothing wrong with the story per se, but it can't help coming off a little light on the comedy when it's it's based on a movie with a gag, oh... every thirty seconds or so. So writing a fanfic that matches the film's manic energy would be very, very taxing on the author.
So, what problems I have with it are likely better lain at my unreasonably high expectations than your considerable skill as an author.
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
That was cute! I think you portrayed the characters very nicely.
BrendanBoman chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
I like it! *THUMBS UP*
Destiny frampton chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Please make a sequel to this, also, president buisness is such a good guy, but make bad cop be more kinder in these stories please, I'm not saying that I don't like the stories you write, it's just that I'd prefer good cop to be more nicer. And one more thing, make bad cop and president buisness be BFFS in one or more stories plsase!
BlueJay026 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
This story was awesome! You did a great job with the characters' personalities! The dialogue was great! I really liked the part where Bad Cop took the stool with him, too. That was funny!
Keep writing! God bless you!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
"if they touch you, you're dead"
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Make another short story of Bad Cop and Emmet about a western story. Beware, this movie is a rated R movie called "A Million ways to Die in the West." Please bear with me, just make your story K.
DarkkoTheSackboy chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
"If they touch you, you're dead. Bye!"

Lol! So funny
guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Saffron Panther chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This is quite the humorous little narrative. Excellent work, especially with the Air Marshall bit.
Nic Coay chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Nice story. Bad Cop and Business were my favorites, so this was perfect for me. I really loved that they both got their old jobs back. )
Lazyluna chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
nice very nice
i like it very much Great Job : D
Tesla2251 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
LOL there was a NONSTOP reference there.