Reviews for An Instant Family
LillyPheonix chapter 22 . 11/20/2014
I normally do not ship HP/SS, ( I prefer HG/MM, AD/MM, HP/HG, HP/LL or HP/Susan Bones), and I didn't realize this until after a few chapters, but surprisingly, this was a good story.
LP
vjean1997 chapter 22 . 10/12/2014
This story is great. Are you going to make a sequel? I would read it. Let me no
guest chapter 22 . 9/18/2014
That was total bollocks! Not your writing style but the pairing. The slytherin bat with anyone makes me feel sorry for that anyone. Snape with Harry makes me want to gouge my eyes out as well as hurl. I can find nothing attractive about that dungeon bat, nothing.
Princess Caraboo chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
This story reads very bland. I think that with its subject matter there should be more emotion.
Nowaki Kamijou chapter 22 . 4/30/2014
You are my most favorite author of all time. All of the stories you write are interesting, and quite a few have one of my favorite topics(non-con) or what ever you call it.
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 22 . 4/7/2014
lovely story and i love the bat references. I like bats too. I know they're associated with halloween and all of that stuff but i don't find them in the least bit scary.
loretta537 chapter 22 . 3/19/2014
another good story
Gizmo Wolf chapter 22 . 3/17/2014
So again this story is finished but i wonder if there will be more, like an epilouge, or if there will be a second. I can see it going in both directions as the story does have an end of them working towards each other, but it could continue with their lives together. It would be intersting to have a small, short story about them.
Jamie Theobald chapter 22 . 2/21/2014
This was a great story! I really hope that you do a sequel for this one, outlining Sandy and Julies life with Harry and Harry and severus's life.
Jamie Theobald chapter 21 . 2/21/2014
Lol Harrys little family... great chapter
Jamie Theobald chapter 20 . 2/21/2014
Great idea on the magical orphanage
Jamie Theobald chapter 19 . 2/21/2014