Reviews for Suitable Partners
Blazing Glory chapter 7 . 5/17/2014
Just found this one and read the entire 7 chapters. Really enjoyed it! Loving the mind games, and I know Mycroft isn't really out of the picture yet.
Your awesomeness chapter 7 . 5/2/2014
I've been checking back on this fic for weeks now, waiting for the next installment. It's probably never going o come, so I'm just going to go ahead and say this is an awesome story that is very well written and I think you have very good ideas and can convey emotions and experiences very effectively. Yeah. Please do update at some point, but it is of course entirely up to you.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
Looking forward to the next chapter :) not trying to pressure you, don't worry.
Fanofall chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
Oh I'm loving this fic! Please continue, I wonder if John will ever find out about Mycroft.
Fanofall chapter 7 . 3/16/2014
I'm a huge fan of her majesty's secret service and I started this one and I love it! I am just one of the crazy ones that like plot. And let me say: this plot is magnificent!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/16/2014
woah, i didn't realise you wrote 'her majesty's secret service' as well! i love that story as well. nice work on this one. keep writing, you're awesome at it! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 3/15/2014
Aw poor Sherlock! All his efforts and so little recognition :‘3

Love this story! Thanks for the update _
Moon-Fox13 chapter 7 . 3/15/2014
Wonderful chapter, I really like this story!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/15/2014
please update!
Serenity188 chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
i know you said you wanted to get to the Mycroft chapter, i can't wait to see where this goes. It's dark but not in a way that i think turns you off because on the flip side you have the John chapters. Looking forward to the update :)
Zeddy8 chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
'He knew what he needed to do.' Can't wait to see what he does next! I love the way this story is going.
AzarathMetrionZ chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
You are doing such a good job! Please don't make Sherlock introduce Greg to Mycroft though. That would just be weird (I think?)
I can't wait for the next chapter! (Sorry it's taken me so long to reply, I swear you all update all at once, like 5 chapters at a time!)
AMZ
Cahaya Sidur chapter 6 . 2/27/2014
Oh god, update soon! This is killing me (in a good way!)
baranoyouni chapter 6 . 2/27/2014
I like this take on Mycroft (which might make me evil). Considering how unique the two Holmes' are, it is interesting to see how their relationship might have evolved this way. It's not hard to imagine Mycroft feeling like he owns his younger brother. Considering how ostracized they would have been from the rest of their peers, some sort of twisted co-dependence is believable. Kudos for having the guts to take it this far. It is psychologically fascinating, creepy as fuck and I don't think many authors would be willing to push it as far as you did to drive the point home. It works.

One piece of constructive criticism I would mention is that the plot seems to be moving a bit fast... John jumps into bed with Sherlock quite quickly and Sherlock decides to leave Mycroft equally fast. It might have been more interesting if those decisions had taken a little longer, just so that we could have seen more of the characters motivations and thought processes. You touched on it a bit with John being disturbed by Sherlock's history with "Victor", but there is so much more there that could have been explored. And considering the damaged psyches involved it would have been really interesting!

Don't be afraid to delve a bit; it's a great premise. Er... artistically that is, not morally... I don't think you should actually rape your younger siblings. And I never thought I would have had to say that out loud...
Cahaya Sidur chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
Hope Mycroft doesn't find out…but since when does he NOT know what happens around Sherlock? 'sigh'