Reviews for Anything but love
why cant brittany go and comfort san? D: itd be so much better and fluffier
Guest chapter 35 . 8/29/2014
Yea please write more Pucktana fics! You are amazing! Thanks! :D
Guest chapter 36 . 8/21/2014
More smut please!
Scrawn chapter 36 . 8/15/2014
Yes please!
Holdonandstaystrong chapter 36 . 8/15/2014
I'm so excited about this! I will think about some things, but for now I can tell you that I would like to see is Santana getting depressed about all the things that happened and doing stupid things like self harm or stop eating? I don't know. And Puck trying to help her. It would add drama to the sequel.
Sarah11650 chapter 36 . 8/15/2014
Would love this! I'll definitely think of some ideas
Scrawn chapter 35 . 5/27/2014
Loved it. :)
Gleedreamer chapter 29 . 5/28/2014
NOOO! Please don't end it now, and not like this. There are not many pucktana fanfics, and yours is one of the best. Please!
Gleedreamer chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
This story is so addictive! I'm obssessed with this. I would love to see Them as a real couple, They clearly love each other more than friends
Sarah11650 chapter 34 . 5/25/2014
Loved the Kurt and Rachel interaction with San and Puck in this chapter. I'm sooo happy Puck is going to her, she needs him! And he her. I'm also glad they'll be in the loft too. I like how the that part of the story parallels the show, it makes it seem that much more real. This is definitely one of my favorite stories.
Holdonandstaystrong chapter 33 . 5/23/2014
It is really amazing! I can't wait to read more.
Scrawn chapter 32 . 5/16/2014
Still reading, still loving it. Excited to see what happens after this shift in events!
Guest chapter 30 . 5/14/2014
I have been interested in this story since the beginning but it just seems to be going on and on. I want to see them get out of this mess but how long is it going to take. With us having no real concept of how long they've been down there are we going to have to read about them being beaten and raped for years. It is just becoming a bit redundant. Remington is making the same threats and Puck and Santana are having the same conversations again and again. I want there to be resolution nit because I don't enjoy your writing but because in continuing to drag it out it is losing its steam.
palmtree4665 chapter 31 . 5/15/2014
Such a good chapter (as always), and that twist with Brittany was really unexpected! Can't wait to see where you're going with this!
Sarah11650 chapter 31 . 5/14/2014
Nice to hear from you! I'm glad for the slow build up, but also really excited to see what's coming up in terms of actions they might take.