Reviews for We Were Soldiers
SiriuslyLunar chapter 6 . 1/9/2004
Part 5 was the one that really made me cry- Touching, mate, really good.
Emma chapter 6 . 1/7/2004
This was beautifully written. the different points of view, and especially the repeated 'we were soldiers', tie the story together. You did an amazing job on this piece.
TOM-FELTON-IS-SEXY chapter 6 . 12/16/2003
That was beautiful truly moving.
Emily Lily-Lynn Potter chapter 6 . 8/8/2003
Alacia this is one of my favorite stories. I love it. I am literally holding back tears. Please add more people. Add Fred's view on everything. I got an okay opening line for you that fits freds personalty.

I was going to start off with a joke but it all just seems so stupid now.
Emily chapter 6 . 6/26/2003
Rach I am going to hurt you badly as soon as I get my flaming arrows back from Kana. You alomost made me cry. It was so good.
Cassie chapter 6 . 4/25/2003
Very good rach Very good
Katrina Tonak chapter 6 . 4/18/2003
beautiful. tragic, wonderful. mezmorising.
luv-jinxy chapter 6 . 1/30/2003
omg!

Im crying! i cant belive that Ron died! I loved how you put everyones in put and all that stuff and the ...we were soldiers! I loved it you are a GREAT writer i repeat GREAT!

jinxy
fanfictionsissy chapter 6 . 1/29/2003
These are so sad. I was on the computer reading these at school, and started crying. Everybody started looking at me. But if they read this, they would be crying too.
Faerfaen chapter 6 . 1/21/2003
ahh go girls! muhahahaaa I love when women kick ass! update again soon!1

*~* Dy *~*
fanfictionsissy chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
I havn't read this yet, but I'm adding this to my fav list because a friend recomended it. Don't worry, I will read it.
Liebling chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
Really awesome ) I had to clear some of my old favorites (some of the people that never update their awesome stories grumble grumble) to add your's )
Liebling chapter 2 . 1/11/2003
Can you possibly think of a story that would play on my emotions more then the one you have just written? My gosh, it's amazing. For one, because I think about our potential war with Iraq and all, and it's freaky and reading this just made me feel even more confident with my belief against war. And poor Harry. And Ron sacrificed his life for Harry! *Could've guessed* Ron's amazing. -Claps- Very well done.
soupofthedaysara chapter 6 . 1/11/2003
Yay! The chicks get a chance to kick a little arse. So pleased with this chapter. I was getting a little antsy there for a moment when you weren't writing-I thought maybe my last review may have been a bit harsh, and, well, a bit femminazi. Sorry. But I am very, very glad you added this chapter. Wonderful, beautiful, gorgeous. Argentius Draco, you never cease to amaze. Thanks.

Sara.
Pink-Crane chapter 6 . 1/11/2003
Wow. That was the first thing that came to my mind when I finished this. You know in one of these chapters you really are going to make me cry. This was absultly amazing. I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope that you keep writing for this. Like I said wow.

Peace and Love,